How fund performance affects your pension?
In case of long term investment, the performance or the investment profit, the amount of which the collected sum increases or decreases, is of crucial importance. The pension calculator gives a simple overview of the crucial roles that the deposits from the monthly salary and the productivity of the fund play. How the calculator works?
Why you should save for retirement?
1st pillar or state pension ensures your minimum monthly income. To receive a 2nd pillar pension or a mandatory funded pension, you will be paying 2% of your gross income, to which the state adds another 4%. The amount of the disbursement depends on the sum accumulated.
Switch funds free of charge
In 2017, the exit fees of pension funds, that used to amount to 1% of the pension assets accumulated, were eliminated. Now you can transfer the shares accumulated at one fund manager to another free of charge.
Rate of return
The sum you manage to raise is largely dependent on how much you have invested with the help of the state and how much the pension fund manager has grown the savings. In the case of a long-term investment, the investment’s rate of return or investment income, to the extent of which the sum grows or decreases, is of key importance.
Pension can be bequeathed
The assets of the pension fund can be bequeathed. Heirs are free to choose whether to withdraw the amount at once or to bequeath your fund shares. Income tax of 20% applies to the cash payments.
Fund performance in previous periods does not constitute a promise or indication of the yield of subsequent periods. The geometric average annual return for the last 2, 3 and 5 calendar years of the pension funds are available here.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Together we will find the right solution.
Download the LHV pension’s app to your phone, to see how much pension you will receive monthly
PARTICIPATING IN THE CAMPAIGN
- The campaign ‘Download LHV’s Pension App and win an iPhone 11’ (hereinafter: Campaign) is organized by AS LHV Varahaldus, address Tartu mnt 2 Tallinn, registry code 10572453. The campaign will last from 18 March 2020 – 15 April 2020.
- All private individuals with a pension account who have downloaded the pension app LHV Minu Pension, and have agreed to use their data for the purposes of the draw (“My Data” -> “Notifications” -> “E-Mail” -> “Participate in Campaigns”) and have agreed to the campaign terms and conditions will participate in the campaign.
- If a participant has deleted the pension app Minu Pension from their smart device before the day of the draw, he or she will not participate in the draw.
- Campaign prizes are two iPhone 11 128GB mobile telephones, each with a market value of around 900 €. Drawing will take place on 15 April. Each winner will receive one prize. Additional information about the prize.
- AS LHV Varahaldus will draw the prizes in the presence of a Compliance Officer on 15.04.2020. Compliance with the established terms and conditions for participating in the draw is verified by AS LHV Varahaldus and the winners of the draw will be notified of having won within three business days after the draw has taken place.
- AS LHV Varahaldus will contact the winner via the contact details provided by the winner as contact details for their pension account. If the winner cannot be contacted within three business days after the prize draw or the winner waives the prize, AS LHV Varahaldus has the right to organize a new draw.
- The prize shall be handed over to the winner no later than five working days after the date of contact. The prize is not replaceable or interchangeable in any form, including payment in cash. The costs of awarding and/or sending the prize within Estonia are paid by AS LHV Varahaldus.
- By participating in the campaign, the participant authorises AS LHV Varahaldus to disclose its name as the winner on the lhv.ee website, LHV social media and e-mails that are part of customer communication.
- Neither employees of AS LHV Varahaldus, their family members nor the employees of the companies belonging to the same group (AS LHV Group, AS LHV Pank and AS LHV Finance) may participate in the draw.
- AS LHV Varahaldus has the right to end the campaign or amend the terms and conditions thereof prior to the end of the campaign via a notification published on their website.
- Additional information about the campaign can be found on the phone 680-0400, at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and on their homepage.
- Procedures and terms for dealing with complaints.