The result matters: a strong long-term rate of return
The second pension pillar was launched in Estonia in 2002. LHV has shown the best rate of return among pension funds that were started then. Also, we are the number 1 grower of pensions in the past 15 years.¹
We endure crises
The assets of LHV pension clients were better protected during the last economic crisis in 2008-2010, and we’ll do everything to make sure that new possible economic fluctuations also have as little negative effect as possible on savings.
We aim for the greatest possible long-term rate of return. A high long-term rate of return, however, can only be achieved if big losses can be avoided.
Unique solution for the green saver
LHV is the only bank offering a hybrid fund in Estonia, the investment strategy of which is distinguished by a green approach. LHV Pension Fund Green invests the assets of savers based on the principles of responsibility and environmental friendliness: the portfolio consists of investments that are green, sustainable, climate-friendly and resource-efficient, or have a significantly smaller greenhouse gas footprint than other investment opportunities.
Successful and distinctive index fund
If you prefer low costs when it comes to saving for your pension, and you are of the ‘subscribe and forget’ belief, you probably already know that the investment portfolio of LHV Pension Fund Index has almost three times more emerging markets in its portfolio than its competitors. This makes the fund’s rate of return more pronounced and provides the fund with greater receptiveness to the opportunities offered by the world economy.
We invest where you can’t invest on your own
Over the past few years, we have increased investments in alternative asset classes such as real estate, the forest, loans issued to local companies, and private capital funds. We see great potential in the local commercial property market, where the rates for rental income exceed the interest rates for bonds and bank deposits by several times. We compete with international banks as well as banks operating in Estonia to finance companies with ambitions for growth along with local governments.
We develop Estonia’s economy
The total volume of investments associated with Estonia is nearly EUR 402 million, meaning that every fourth euro of the assets within LHV’s pension funds participates in growing Estonia’s economy.²
We know our country and entrepreneurs, which makes us better able to assess the local risks and opportunities. Operating on the domestic market has its advantages. We try to find companies and areas where the long-term investment of pension funds could promote new development and thereby earn our pension fund clients a higher than average income.
Log in to see your pension funds.
You don't have II pillar
You don't have any II pillar funds
Fund performance in previous periods does not constitute a promise or indication of the yield of subsequent periods. The geometric average annual return for the last 2, 3 and 5 calendar years of the pension funds are available here.
PARTICIPATING IN THE CAMPAIGN
- The campaign ‘Download LHV’s Pension App and win an iPhone 12’ (hereinafter: Campaign) is organized by AS LHV Varahaldus, address Tartu mnt 2 Tallinn, registry code 10572453. The campaign will last from 14 June – 6 July 2021.
- All private individuals with a pension account who have downloaded the pension app LHV Minu Pension, and have agreed to use their data for the purposes of the draw (My Data > Notifications > E-Mail > Participate in Campaigns) and have agreed to the campaign terms and conditions will participate in the campaign.
- If a participant has deleted the pension app Minu Pension from their smart device before the day of the draw, he or she will not participate in the draw.
- Campaign prizes are two iPhone 12 128GB mobile telephones, each with a market value of around €900. Each winner will receive one prize. Additional information about the prize.
- AS LHV Varahaldus will draw the prizes in the presence of a Compliance Officer on 6.07.2021. Compliance with the established terms and conditions for participating in the draw is verified by AS LHV Varahaldus and the winners of the draw will be notified of having won within three business days after the draw has taken place.
- AS LHV Varahaldus will contact the winner via the contact details provided by the winner as contact details for their pension account. If the winner cannot be contacted within three business days after the prize draw or the winner waives the prize, AS LHV Varahaldus has the right to organize a new draw.
- The prize shall be handed over to the winner no later than five working days after the date of contact. The prize is not replaceable or interchangeable in any form, including payment in cash. The costs of awarding and/or sending the prize within Estonia are paid by AS LHV Varahaldus.
- By participating in the campaign, the participant authorises AS LHV Varahaldus to disclose its name as the winner on the lhv.ee website, LHV social media and e-mails that are part of customer communication.
- Neither employees of AS LHV Varahaldus nor the employees of the companies belonging to the same group (AS LHV Group, AS LHV Pank, AS LHV Finance and AS LHV Kindlustus) may participate in the draw.
- AS LHV Varahaldus has the right to end the campaign or amend the terms and conditions thereof prior to the end of the campaign via a notification published on their website.
- Additional information about the campaign can be found on the phone 680-0400, at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and on LHV website.
- Procedures and terms for dealing with complaints.