Have you thought you would like to invest but don’t know where to start? There are many possibilities, but if you keep your money in your current account, you will lose the potential returns and the value of your money will decrease over time due to inflation. If you want to make your money earn for the future, the third pillar is one of the easiest and best ways to do that.
Why start collecting in the third pillar?
Income tax refund
Next year, the state will refund income tax on the amount you invested this year. The refund will be made for an amount not exceeding 15% of your gross annual income or 6,000 euros per year.
You can transfer money to your third pillar account in both lump sums and monthly contributions. If necessary, you can suspend payments.
3 easy steps to join the LHV III pillar
It will take a few minutes to join the third pillar. You can just as easily switch funds later.
Enter LHV self-service. If you are not a customer of LHV Bank, you can subscribe through your home bank.
Submit a third pillar selection application. In your selection application, you can choose multiple funds and indicate how your contributions will be split.
Add payment. The easiest way to do this is to use a pre-filled payment form.
Let us know if you have any questions
Together we will find the right solution.
Sign up for a consultation
Do you prioritise low management costs?
LHV Pensionifond Indeks Pluss is suitable if
- you are prepared to tolerate the risks arising from potentially significant fluctuations in equity markets,
- you have previous investment experience.
Do you support the green transition?
LHV Pensionifond Roheline Pluss is suitable if
- you are partial to thinking green,
- you would like to invest your pension funds in an environmentally friendly and sustainable manner.
Do you prefer risk diversification?
LHV Täiendav Pensionifond is suitable if
- you have medium risk tolerance,
- you are aware of investment risks and wish to make long-term investments in a supplementary funded pension, with the aim of using the accumulated money tax-effectively after reaching retirement age.