For beauty and health-related expenditures
The Health and Beauty Loan can be used to pay for purchasing health and beauty products or treatment and beauty services, such as dental treatment, laser eye surgery, aesthetic surgery or other medical services.
- You will receive a response to your application within a few minutes
- No collateral required
- Money to your account immediately
- Loan sum from 200 - 15 000 €
- Loan insurance options
- Free premature repayment
You do not need to have an account with LHV to apply.
Calculate the monthly instalment
The results are estimated and may differ from the terms and conditions offered to you.
Complete an application
Fill in the loan application. There is no charge for submitting an application, and doing so does not obligate you to conclude an agreement.
Once we receive your application, we will make you a loan offer that is valid for up to 180 days.
Conclude the agreement
You can sign the agreement in our self-service environment. If you cannot sign it digitally, please visit our partner Euronics store. There, you can sign a printed contract.
Money to your account
Within a few minutes, the loan amount minus the agreement fee will arrive in your bank account.
From 200 € to 15,000 €
From 7.9% per year on the outstanding loan balance. LHV calculates the interest on the outstanding loan balance, not the whole loan sum. This means that the interest payments will decrease monthly as your loan balance decreases.
up to 2% of the loan sum, from 29.9 €
|Length of the agreement|
Credit amount up to 7,500 € – 6 months to 6 years
|Amendment of agreement|
The fee for amending the agreement is 25 €. To amend the agreement, please write to email@example.com.
|Free early repayment|
Early repayment of the whole credit sum is free of charge.
Monthly payments are to be paid to the account EE707700771001062897; with the beneficiary being: LHV Finance: reference number: your agreement number.
The Health and Beauty Loan is offered by LHV Finance. Review the terms and conditions at lhv.ee/en/healthloan and consult our expert. Annual rate of charge is 18.49% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan amount 2,100 €, annual interest rate of 15.9% on the on the outstanding balance (fixed), contract fee 42 €, repayment period of 45 months, with monthly annuity payments, with the total sum of the monthly payments being 2,844.18 € and the total repaid sum of 2,802.18 €.
Loan insurance is offered by LHV Kindlustus. Review the terms and conditions of insurance, along with the limitations and exemptions, and ask for advice from our specialist. Annual percentage rate of charge of a consumer loan with insurance is 23.89% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan sum 2,100 €, annual interest rate of 15.9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), agreement fee 42 €, repayment period of 45 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 3,065.60 € and the total sum of monthly payments being 3,023.60 €.
Documents and additional information
- Precontractual information
- Price list of Health and Beauty Loan
- General terms and conditions of the Health and Beauty Loan
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until August 31, 2022)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until March 31, 2021)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until May 20, 2020)
- Application for the amendment of an agreement
- Application for the withdrawal from an agreement
Frequently asked questions
- Who can apply for a loan?
- In which case and how do I have to present my bank statement?
- How can I conclude the loan agreement?
- I want my monthly payment to be debited from my bank account automatically. What do I need to do for this?
- Can I increase or decrease my monthly payment?
You can make your loan more secure by adding insurance to your contract. Loan insurance ensures that you will not find yourself in trouble with loan instalments in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Read the terms and conditions of loan insurance.
- becoming unemployed for reasons beyond the insured person’s control;
- temporary incapacity for work, i.e., a certificate of incapacity for work valid for over 30 days;
- absence of work capacity, i.e. the borrower has been issued a work capacity assessment decision;
- death, i.e., any loan liability does not have to be met by your successors.
In case of an insured event, notify client support at LHV Finance as soon as possible. Client support will notify the loss adjuster, who will contact you with further instructions.
In the case of a contract with insurance, an additional monthly fee will be added, which is 8% of your loan instalment (principal + interest). For example, if you take out a loan in the amount of EUR 500 for two years, only about EUR 2 will be added to your monthly instalment.