At LHV, everyone wins
LHV is the bank offering the best service in Estonia
Settlements without service fees
LHV is the only bank in Estonia to provide everyone with free euro transfers within Estonia and Europe.Payments
Cash withdrawal from any cash dispensing machine
Cash withdrawal from LHV’s ATM is free of charge. Cash withdrawal from the ATMs of other banks, in Estonia as well as Europe, is only €1.LHV’s ATMs
User-friendly Internet Bank and Mobile Bank
You can take care of your daily banking operations conveniently and quickly in the Internet or Mobile Bank – using the device that suits you best.Mobile bank
Direct your salary
and win a whole year’s salary to add to it.
Open an account
If you are not yet a client of LHV,
open an account.
Fill in an application to redirect your salary
Fill in the application and send it to your employer’s accountant.
Your next month’s salary will be paid to LHV Pank and you can win an extra salary for a whole year.
Calculate your extra salary
Terms and conditions of the campaign
- All private clients who have received their salary on their personal current account during the period between 1 May to 14 September in at least 2 (two) instances will take part in the campaign.
- Salary payment is regarded to be a payment with a clear reference to regular income in its explanation field. For example: “Salary 05.2017”, “Parental benefit”, “Pension”, etc. The bank has the right to decide which explanation on the payment order is compliant with the terms and conditions of the campaign.
- Prior registration for the draw is not required; however, in order to participate in the draw, the terms and conditions need to be accepted (incl. prize-winners consenting to having their name published on the web pages of lhv.ee in LHV’s magazine Investeeri, in the client communications, e-mails and social media channels).
The draw is not open to the employees or family members of the bank or the companies belonging to the same group (AS LHV Group, AS LHV Varahaldus, AS LHV Finance and UAB Mokilizingas).
- The prize is the 12-time salary payment made to the winner’s current account, which shall not exceed EUR 42,000 (forty two thousand).
- The bank’s representatives will draw the prize on 15 September 2017, in the presence of the bank’s Compliance Officer. Compliance with the established terms and conditions for participating in the draw is verified and the winner is notified within 3 (three) days after the draw has taken place.
- The prize is paid out in 12 (twelve) instalments, but not exceeding EUR 3500 (three thousand and five hundred) per instalment, during the period between September 2017 to August 2018, each month to the winner’s current account at LHV (the prize cannot be redeemed for cash).
- If, due to reasons not dependent on the bank, the winner cannot be contacted within 3 (three) working days following the draw or the winner waives the prize, a new draw will take place to find a new winner.
- The prize cannot be in any way replaced or swapped and the bank shall not compensate any costs related to claiming the prize.
- The bank covers the taxes related to paying out the prize.
- Each participant in the campaign takes the obligation to accept the rules enforced by the bank and all decisions made by the bank.
- In case of force majeure, the bank has the right to cancel the campaign without prior notice and any consequences. If possible, the bank publishes such cancellation on the bank’s web page lhv.ee or through other information media.
- The bank reserves the right to take any decisions regarding the promotional campaign without prior notice thereof. All complaints concerning the organisation of the campaign must be sent to the bank by mail at the address Tartu mnt 2, Tallinn
- Additional information about the campaign is available at 6 800 400 or firstname.lastname@example.org or lhv.ee/en/income.
- The prize draw is organised by AS LHV Pank (hereinafter Bank), address Tartu mnt 2 Tallinn, registry code 10539549, Tel. 6 800 400, e-mail email@example.com. The campaign “Win double salary for a year” (hereinafter: Campaign) will be held from 1 May to 14 September 2017.