Purchasing or repairing a vehicle
With the car loan you can purchase exactly the kind of motor vehicle you need – from a passenger car to a motor boat. A car loan can also be used to repair a motor vehicle.
- Contract fee 0 €
- You will receive a response to your application within a few minutes
- No collateral required
- Money to your account immediately
- Loan sum up to 25,000 €
- There is no monthly administration fee
- Free premature repayment
You do not need to have an account with LHV to apply for a car loan.
Calculate the monthly instalment
The results are estimated and may differ from the terms and conditions offered to you.
Fill in application
Fill in car loan application. There is no charge for submitting an application, and doing so does not obligate you to conclude an agreement. If a statement of account must also be submitted, we will inform you of this separately.
We will calculate your limit, within which you will have 90 days to take the car loan.
Money to your account
Within a few minutes, the loan amount minus the agreement fee will arrive in your bank account.
Up to 25,000 €
Annual interest from 7.9% on loan balance. LHV calculates the interest on the outstanding loan balance, not the whole loan sum. This means that interest payments decrease each month, as your loan balance decreases.
2% of loan sum, at least 29.90 €
|Length of the agreement|
Credit amount up to 7500 € – 6 months to 6 years
|Amendment of agreement|
The fee for amending the agreement is 25€. To amend the agreement, please write to email@example.com.
Early repayment of the entire credit sum is free of charge.
Monthly payments are to be paid to the account EE707700771001062897; beneficiary: AS LHV Finance: reference number: your agreement number.
Please send a copy or a photo of your vehicle’s registration certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org after the conclusion of the Car Loan contract.
The Car Loan is offered by AS LHV Finance. Take a look at the terms and conditions at lhv.ee/en/car-loan and consult a specialist. The annual percentage rate of charge is 14.74% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan sum 6400 €, annual interest rate of 12.9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), agreement fee 128 €, repayment period of 58 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 8764.75 € and the sum of repayments of 8636.75 €.
Loan insurance is offered by AS LHV Insurance. Review the terms and conditions of insurance, along with the limitations and exemptions, and ask for advice from our specialist. The the annual percentage rate of charge of Consumer Loan with insurance is 18.84% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan sum 6400 €, annual interest rate of 12.9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), agreement fee 128 €, repayment period of 58 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 9449.31 € and the sum of repayments of 9321.31 €.
Documents and additional information
- Precontractual information
- Price list for the car loan
- General terms and conditions of the car loan
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until March 31, 2021)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until May 20, 2020)
- Application for the amendment of an agreement
- Application for the withdrawal from an agreement
Frequently asked questions
- What can I use a Car Loan for?
- I applied for a Car Loan, but now I have to sign a small loan contract, why is that?
- In what case do I have to submit my account statement and how?
- How can I conclude an LHV Car Loan contract?
- I would like my monthly Car Loan instalment to be debited from my bank account automatically. How should I proceed?
You can make your loan more secure by adding insurance to your contract. Loan insurance ensures that you will not find yourself in trouble with loan instalments in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Read the terms and conditions of loan insurance.
- becoming unemployed for reasons beyond the insured person’s control;
- temporary incapacity for work, i.e., a certificate of incapacity for work valid for over 30 days;
- permanent incapacity for work, i.e., a certificate of incapacity for work valid for over 30 days;
- death, i.e., any loan liability does not have to be met by your successors.
In case of an insured event, notify client support at LHV Finance as soon as possible. Client support will notify the loss adjuster, who will contact you with further instructions.
In the case of a contract with insurance, an additional monthly fee will be added, which is 8% of your loan instalment (principal + interest). For example, if you take out a loan in the amount of EUR 500 for two years, only about EUR 2 will be added to your monthly instalment.