Car Loan for the purchase and repair of a vehicle
With a Car Loan, motor own damage insurance or down payment is not obligatory for you.
Get the kind of vehicle you need: from a car to a motorboat. You can also use the loan for the repair of your vehicle. You can apply even before selecting a specific vehicle and it does not oblige you to enter into a contract.
- You will receive a response to your application within a few minutes
- No collateral required
- Money to your account immediately
- Loan sum up to 25,000 €
- There is no monthly administration fee
- Free premature repayment
You do not need to have an account with LHV to apply for a car loan.
Choose the solution that is right for you
Up to €25,000
Personal interest starting from 7.9%
Personal interest margin + 6-month Euribor
2% of the loan amount, at least €29.90
1% of the price of the property, at least €150
Length of the Contract
6 months to 10 years*
6 months to 7 years
At least 10% of the price of the property
Age limit for the property
Up to 12 years by the end of the leasing period
Calculate the monthly instalment
The results are estimated and may differ from the terms and conditions offered to you.
Fill in application
Fill in car loan application. There is no charge for submitting an application, and doing so does not obligate you to conclude an agreement. If a statement of account must also be submitted, we will inform you of this separately.
Once we receive your application, we will make you a loan offer that is valid for up to 180 days.
Money to your account
Within a few minutes, the loan amount minus the agreement fee will arrive in your bank account.
Up to 25,000 €
Annual interest from 7.9% on loan balance. LHV calculates the interest on the outstanding loan balance, not the whole loan sum. This means that interest payments decrease each month, as your loan balance decreases.
2% of loan sum, at least 29.90 €
|Length of the agreement|
Credit amount up to 7500 € – 6 months to 6 years
|Amendment of agreement|
The fee for amending the agreement is 25€. To amend the agreement, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early repayment of the entire credit sum is free of charge.
Monthly payments are to be paid to the account EE707700771001062897; beneficiary: LHV Finance: reference number: your agreement number.
Please send a copy or a photo of your vehicle’s registration certificate to email@example.com after the conclusion of the Car Loan contract.
The Car Loan is offered by LHV Finance. Take a look at the terms and conditions at lhv.ee/en/car-loan and consult a specialist. The annual percentage rate of charge is 14.74% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan sum 6400 €, annual interest rate of 12.9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), agreement fee 128 €, repayment period of 58 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 8764.75 € and the sum of repayments of 8636.75 €.
Loan insurance is offered by AS LHV Insurance. Review the terms and conditions of insurance, along with the limitations and exemptions, and ask for advice from our specialist. The the annual percentage rate of charge of Consumer Loan with insurance is 18.84% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan sum 6400 €, annual interest rate of 12.9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), agreement fee 128 €, repayment period of 58 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 9449.31 € and the sum of repayments of 9321.31 €.
Documents and additional information
- Precontractual information
- Price list for the car loan
- General terms and conditions of the car loan
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until August 31, 2022)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until March 31, 2021)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until May 20, 2020)
- Application for the amendment of an agreement
- Application for the withdrawal from an agreement
Frequently asked questions
- What can I use a Car Loan for?
- I applied for a Car Loan, but now I have to sign a small loan contract, why is that?
- In what case do I have to submit my account statement and how?
- How can I conclude an LHV Car Loan contract?
- I would like my monthly Car Loan instalment to be debited from my bank account automatically. How should I proceed?
You can make your loan more secure by adding insurance to your contract. Loan insurance ensures that you will not find yourself in trouble with loan instalments in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Read the terms and conditions of loan insurance.
- becoming unemployed for reasons beyond the insured person’s control;
- temporary incapacity for work, i.e., a certificate of incapacity for work valid for over 30 days;
- absence of work capacity, i.e. the borrower has been issued a work capacity assessment decision;
- death, i.e., any loan liability does not have to be met by your successors.
In case of an insured event, notify client support at LHV Finance as soon as possible. Client support will notify the loss adjuster, who will contact you with further instructions.
In the case of a contract with insurance, an additional monthly fee will be added, which is 8% of your loan instalment (principal + interest). For example, if you take out a loan in the amount of EUR 500 for two years, only about EUR 2 will be added to your monthly instalment.