The Home Furnishing Loan helps to make your home cosier
We believe that you know exactly what a space needs to be like for you to feel good in it. Design a home and garden that are just right for you, with new furniture and furnishings. You can also use the loan to freshen up your summer home.
- You will receive a response to your application within a few minutes
- No collateral required
- Money to your account immediately
- Loan amount up to 25,000 €
- Loan insurance options
- Free premature repayment
You do not need to have an account with LHV to apply.
Calculate the monthly instalment
The results are estimated and may differ from the terms and conditions offered to you.
Complete an application
Fill in the loan application. There is no charge for submitting an application, and doing so does not obligate you to conclude an agreement.
Once we receive your application, we will make you a loan offer that is valid for up to 180 days.
Money to your account
Within a few minutes, the loan amount minus the agreement fee will arrive in your bank account.
Up to 25,000 €
From 7.9% per year on the outstanding loan balance. LHV calculates the interest on the outstanding loan balance, not the whole loan sum. This means that the interest payments will decrease monthly as your loan balance decreases.
up to 2% of the loan sum, from 29.9 €
|Length of the agreement|
Credit amount up to 7,500 € – 6 months to 6 years
|Amendment of agreement|
The fee for amending the agreement is 25 €. To amend the agreement, please write to email@example.com.
|Free early repayment|
Early repayment of the whole credit sum is free of charge.
Monthly payments are to be paid to the account EE707700771001062897; with the beneficiary being: LHV Finance: reference number: your agreement number.
The Home Furnishing Loan is offered by LHV Finance. Review the terms and conditions at lhv.ee/en/furnishingloan and consult our expert. Annual percentage rate of charge is 15.85% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan sum 7,500 €, annual interest rate of 13.9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), agreement fee 150 €, repayment period of 60 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 10 600.10 € and the sum of repayments of 10 450.10 €.
Loan insurance is offered by LHV Kindlustus. Review the terms and conditions of insurance, along with the limitations and exemptions, and ask for advice from our specialist. Annual percentage rate of charge of a consumer loan with insurance is 19.92% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan sum 7,500 €, annual interest rate of 13.9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), agreement fee 150 €, repayment period of 60 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 11 429.15 € and the total sum of monthly payments being 11 279.15 €.
Documents and additional information
- Precontractual information
- Price list of Home Furnishing Loan
- General terms and conditions of the Home Furnishing Loan
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until September 30, 2023)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until August 31, 2022)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until March 31, 2021)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until May 20, 2020)
- Application for the amendment of an agreement
- Application for the withdrawal from an agreement
Frequently asked questions
- Who can apply for a loan?
- In which case and how do I have to present my bank statement?
- How can I conclude the loan agreement?
- I want my monthly payment to be debited from my bank account automatically. What do I need to do for this?
- Can I increase or decrease my monthly payment?
You can make your loan more secure by adding insurance to your contract. Loan insurance ensures that you will not find yourself in trouble with loan instalments in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Read the terms and conditions of loan insurance.
- becoming unemployed for reasons beyond the insured person’s control;
- temporary incapacity for work, i.e., a certificate of incapacity for work valid for over 30 days;
- absence of work capacity, i.e. the borrower has been issued a work capacity assessment decision;
- death, i.e., any loan liability does not have to be met by your successors.
In case of an insured event, notify client support at LHV Finance as soon as possible. Client support will notify the loss adjuster, who will contact you with further instructions.
In the case of a contract with insurance, an additional monthly fee will be added, which is 8% of your loan instalment (principal + interest). For example, if you take out a loan in the amount of EUR 500 for two years, only about EUR 2 will be added to your monthly instalment.
Call 699 9119 Mon-Fri 9–17 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org