You are the one to decide what to use your spare money for
Paying for travel, business and education, organising special events or just covering major expenses.
- You will receive a response to your application within a few minutes
- No collateral required
- Money to your account immediately
- Loan amount from 200 to 15,000 euros
- There is no monthly administration fee
- Free premature repayment
You do not need to have an account with LHV to apply for a consumer loan.
Calculate the monthly instalment
The results are estimated and may differ from the terms and conditions offered to you.
Complete an application
Enter our self-service environment and complete the consumer loan application.
Then we will calculate the consumer loan limit that will be available to you for the next 90 days.
Money to your account
Within a few minutes, the loan amount minus the agreement fee will arrive in your bank account.
From 200 € to 15,000 €
From 7.9% per year on the outstanding loan balance. LHV calculates the interest on the outstanding loan balance, not the whole loan sum. This means that the interest payments will decrease monthly as your loan balance decreases.
2% of the loan sum, from 29.90 €
|Length of the agreement|
Credit amount up to 7500 € – 6 months to 6 years
|Amendment of agreement|
The fee for amending an agreement is 25 €. To amend the agreement, please write to email@example.com.
|The premature payment|
The premature payment of the whole credit sum is free of charge.
Monthly payments are to be paid to the account EE707700771001062897; with the recipient being AS LHV Finance; reference number: your agreement number.
Consumer loan is provided by AS LHV Finance. Review the terms and conditions at lhv.ee/en/consumer-loan and consult our expert. Annual rate of charge is 18.49% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan amount 2100 €, annual interest rate of 15.9% on the on the outstanding balance (fixed), contract fee 42 €, repayment period of 45 months, with monthly annuity payments, with the total sum of the monthly payments being 2844.18 € and the total repaid sum of 2802.18 €.
Loan insurance is offered by AS LHV Kindlustus. Review the terms and conditions of insurance, along with the limitations and exemptions, and ask for advice from our specialist. Annual percentage rate of charge of a consumer loan with insurance is 23.89% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan sum 2100 €, annual interest rate of 15.9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), agreement fee 42 €, repayment period of 45 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 3065.60 € and the total sum of monthly payments being 3023.60 €.
Documents and additional information
- Precontractual information
- General conditions of the consumer loan
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until March 31, 2021)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until May 20, 2020)
- Consumer loan price list
- Application for the amendment of an agreement
- Application for the withdrawal from an agreement
Frequently asked questions
- What can I use a Consumer Loan for?
- In what case do I have to submit my account statement and how?
- How can I conclude an LHV Consumer Loan contract?
- I would like my monthly Consumer Loan instalment to be debited from my bank account automatically. How should I proceed?
You can make your loan more secure by adding insurance to your contract. Loan insurance ensures that you will not find yourself in trouble with loan instalments in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Read the terms and conditions of loan insurance.
- becoming unemployed for reasons beyond the insured person’s control;
- temporary incapacity for work, i.e., a certificate of incapacity for work valid for over 30 days;
- permanent incapacity for work, i.e., a certificate of incapacity for work valid for over 30 days;
- death, i.e., any loan liability does not have to be met by your successors.
In case of an insured event, notify client support at LHV Finance as soon as possible. Client support will notify the loss adjuster, who will contact you with further instructions.
In the case of a contract with insurance, an additional monthly fee will be added, which is 8% of your loan instalment (principal + interest). For example, if you take out a loan in the amount of EUR 500 for two years, only about EUR 2 will be added to your monthly instalment.