To create a cosy home
A Home Repair Loan can be used to fix up your home or summer house. It can also be used to purchase real estate, such as an apartment, summer cottage or even a plot of land.
The contract fee is 0 €
There is no monthly administration fee
You will receive a response to your application within a few minutes
Money to your account immediately
Loan amount up to 20,000 €
Interest from 9.9% on the loan balance
No collateral required
Free premature repayment
You do not need to have an account with LHV to apply for a Home Repair Loan.
Calculate the monthly instalment
The results are estimated and may differ from the terms and conditions offered to you.
Fill in application
Fill in Home Repair Loan application. There is no charge for submitting an application, and doing so does not obligate you to conclude an agreement. If a statement of account must also be submitted, we will inform you of this separately.
We will calculate your limit, within which you can take a Home Repair Loan in 90 days.
Money to your account
Within a few minutes, the loan amount minus the agreement fee will arrive in your bank account.
Up to 20,000 €
Annual interest from 9.9% on loan balance. LHV calculates the interest on the outstanding loan balance, not the whole loan sum. This means that interest payments decrease each month, as your loan balance decreases.
1% of loan sum, at least 29.90 €
|Time of repayment|
6 months to 6 years
|Amendment of agreement|
If you need to, you can take a grace period or change the date or amount of the monthly payment. The fee for amending the agreement is 10 €. To amend the agreement, please write to email@example.com.
Early repayment of the entire credit sum is free of charge.
Monthly payments are to be paid to the account EE707700771001062897; beneficiary: AS LHV Finance: reference number: your agreement number.
The Home Repair Loan is offered by AS LHV Finance. Take a look at the terms and conditions at lhv.ee/en/home-repair-loan and consult with a specialist. Annual percentage rate of charge is 17.64% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan sum 6000 €, annual interest rate of 15.9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), agreement fee 60 €, repayment period of 60 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 8798.05 € and the sum of repayments of 8738.05 €.
Loan insurance is offered by AS LHV Kindlustus. Review the terms and conditions of insurance, along with the limitations and exemptions, and ask for advice from our specialist. Annual percentage rate of charge of a consumer loan with insurance is 21.84% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan sum 6000 €, annual interest rate of 15.9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), agreement fee 60 €, repayment period of 60 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 9491.97 € and the total sum of monthly payments being 9431.97 €.
Documents and additional information
- Precontractual information
- Price list of Home Repair Loan
- General terms and conditions of the Home Repair Loan
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until March 31, 2021)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until May 20, 2020)
- Application for the amendment of an agreement
- Application for the withdrawal from an agreement
Frequently asked questions
- What can I use a Home Repair Loan for?
- I applied for a Home Repair Loan, but now I have to sign a small loan contract, why is that?
- In what case do I have to submit my account statement and how?
- How can I conclude an LHV Home Repair Loan contract?
- I would like my monthly Home Repair Loan instalment to be debited from my bank account automatically. How should I proceed?
You can make your loan more secure by adding insurance to your contract. Loan insurance ensures that you will not find yourself in trouble with loan instalments in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Read the terms and conditions of loan insurance.
- becoming unemployed for reasons beyond the insured person’s control;
- temporary incapacity for work, i.e., a certificate of incapacity for work valid for over 30 days;
- permanent incapacity for work, i.e., a certificate of incapacity for work valid for over 30 days;
- death, i.e., any loan liability does not have to be met by your successors.
In case of an insured event, notify client support at LHV Finance as soon as possible. Client support will notify the loss adjuster, who will contact you with further instructions.
In the case of a contract with insurance, an additional monthly fee will be added, which is 8% of your loan instalment (principal + interest). For example, if you take out a loan in the amount of EUR 500 for two years, only about EUR 2 will be added to your monthly instalment.
Call 699 9111 Mon-Fri 9–17 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org