LHV Youth Bank
With our Youth Bank you don’t have to worry about service fees, and payments can easily be made on the move from the Mobile Bank. In addition, you have the opportunity to take the first steps in the world of investments, to save money for fulfilling your dreams.Become a client
Discounts with the Youth Card
Prizes with the Youth Card
When paying with the Youth Card you can win prizes
When you pay with the Youth Card you are entered into a monthly draw. The more often you pay with the Youth Card, the bigger the award and the greater the chance of winning.
Terms and Conditions of the draw
If you make 10 or more card payments per month, you will be entered into the Apollo cinema gift ticket draw. We will raffle off a 50 x 2 gift tickets with a total value of 20 €.
If you make 20 or more card payments per month, you will be entered into the Partner gift card draw. We will raffle off 30 gift cards, each with a value of 25 €.
If you make 30 or more card payments per month, you will be entered into the Sportland gift card draw. We will raffle off 20 gift cards, each with a value of 50 €.
Save the environment
LHV Youth Ideas Bank invites you to participate in a campaign geared at conserving the environment. The aim is to preserve nature and, through simple habits, learn to better budget one’s money.
During the campaign period from 8 May to 18 June, LHV Youth Ideas Bank will cover useful tips for saving money on its Instagram channel and call on young people to take part in the campaign! During the campaign period, the amounts saved by the members of the Youth Ideas Bank will be pooled each week and on 18 June the amount will be awarded to the account of a LHV Youth Card holder determined by a prize drawing.Read about the terms of the drawing
The first steps in the field of investing
Growth Account and microinvesting
We have made investing easy for you – start with microinvesting. This is the opportunity to collect a small sum from each card transaction in your Growth Account. The money will not simply be sitting there, it will instead be invested automatically. If you wish, you can also make larger one-time deposits. Growth Account is without maintenance fee for you until age of 26.
How does microinvesting work?
The amount of the debit card payment is rounded to the next whole number and the difference is transferred to the Growth Account.
In case of smaller payments (up to 10 €) 10% limit can be applied. Microinvestment is limited to 10% of the amount of debit card payment.
Student Loan will help you cover the costs related to your studies, from housing costs to your tuition fee. The largest loan amount secured by the State is 2000 €, with annual interest of 5%.
Becoming a client is easy
Become a client without visiting the bank
Open an account in the Internet Bank by e-identification and sign the client agreement with ID-card, Mobile-ID or Smart-ID.
Select e-identification, if your monthly outgoing payments are under € 15 000. Sign the client agreement digitally with an ID-card, Mobile-ID or Smart-ID.
If you are under 18 years of age
If you are younger than 18, we await your parent or legal representative to visit the LHV office to open an account.
The representative must present his/her identity document and your birth certificate or have the possibility to log in to the eesti.ee environment (with ID-card or Mobile-ID). From the age of 7 and above, the child’s identity document is also required to open the account.
LHV Mobile Bank
a convenient app on your phone, where you can
Participating in the prize drawing
- The Youth Bank’s promotional campaign for saving money (campaign) will take place from 8 May to 18 June 2019 (campaign period).
- All LHV Youth Card owners who share during the campaign period publicly on social media environmentally friendly tips using the hashtags #lhvnoor and #lhvväljakutse, tagging LHV Instagram user account @lhvpank will be entered in a prize drawing.
- To participate in the drawing, participants must accept the conditions (including consenting to posting of their name, if they win, on the LHV website, the LHV online magazine Investeeri and in the bank’s emails and social media channels).
- Employees of the bank and companies in the same group (AS LHV Group, AS LHV Varahaldus and AS LHV Finance) and their family members are not eligible to participate.
- The money saved during the campaign period by members of the LHV Youth Ideas Bank will be pooled and the total sum will be transferred to one LHV Youth Bank account holder.
- The members of the LHV Youth Ideas Bank will save on the following expenses:
- From 8–14 May, Jaagup Tuisk will save money by not taking taxi cabs;
- From 15–21 May, Grete Elmi will save by not buying coffee ordered to go;
- From 22–28 May, Ursula Ilves will save by giving up bottled water;
- From 29–4 May, Maria Heinsar will save by not eating lunch out;
- From 5–11 June, Kevad Belle Saarepera will save by forgoing impulse purchases;
- From 12–18 June, Liis Lepik will save money by sticking to shopping list and food budget;
- By the evening of 18 June, LHV Bank will announce on its Instagram page the total sum that was saved by the members of the LHV Youth Ideas Bank and which will make up the prize fund.
- The prize will be drawn on 18 June with the bank’s compliance specialist to attend the drawing.
- Compliance with the conditions established for participation in the campaign will be verified after the drawing and the winner will be contacted by email no more than 3 banking days after the drawing.
- The participant in the campaign will ensure that their contact details submitted to the bank are correct and active. If the winner’s contact details prove false or it is otherwise not possible to contact the winner within 3 banking days or the winner does not consent to publication of their name, a new drawing will be held.
- The prize will not be substituted or exchanged and the bank will not compensate the winner for any expenditures borne related to claiming the prize, other than payment of postage within Estonia. The prize will be delivered to the winner in the manner suitable for them.
- The participant in the campaign shall abide by the rules established by the bank and the decisions made by the bank in the framework of the campaign.
- The bank has the right to cancel the campaign without notice and without any consequences. The bank shall announce any such cancellation on its website lhv.ee or some other information channel.
- The bank has the right to take any decisions in regard to the campaign without advance notice. All complaints in connection with the campaign must be sent to the bank at Tartu mnt 2, Tallinn 10145.
- Additional information about the campaign is available at: 6 800 400 or email@example.com or lhv.ee/noor
- The organizer of the drawing is AS LHV Pank, address Tartu mnt 2 Tallinn, registry code 10539549, tel 6 800 400, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winners of the 50 euro Sportland giftcard
Gert Mattias Purje
Henry Kristian Vallaste
Jan Erik Soosaar
Winners of the 25 euro Partner e-giftcard
Moon Ree Jalakas
Lii Susanna Subatšjus
Mona Ly Eesalu
Karl Aaron Sikka
Arnaud Charles Robert Lafeuillade
Winners of the 2x10 euro Apollo Cinema tickets
Greete Liisa Ojamets
Kaarel Jaan Kadarik
Laura Liisa Katariina Jürgenson
Olavi Aare Abel
Rico Robert Rekor
Georg Voldemar Tomusk
Mona Marie Lucie Tärk