LHV Youth Bank
With LHV Youth Bank, you don't have to worry about service fees, and with the convenient mobile app, you can make payments or ask a friend for money, even while on the move. In addition, you have the opportunity to take the first steps in the world of investments, to save money for fulfilling your dreams.
Discounts with the Youth Card
Score a hundred
Make payments with your LHV Youth Card and you can win 100 euros to your bank account and 50 euros to your Growth Account.
We know that for a young person every euro counts, especially considering that time is of the essence when growing larger sums of money. The money that you save and start growing today may help you fulfil your dreams and score high in the future. That’s why the Youth Bank fully supports the efforts of future founders, with a monthly prize draw of up to 150 euros pocket money for one Youth Card holder.Terms and conditions of the draw
If you make 15 or more payments with your Youth Card per month, you will be entered into the draw with a chance to win:
If you make 15 or more payments with your Youth Card per month, you will be entered into the draw with a chance to win up to 150 €.
100 € straight to your current account
An additional prize of 50 € to your Growth Account if you have activated the micro-investment option
Pocket money winner in April is
The first steps in the field of investing
Growth Account and microinvesting
We have made investing easy for you – start with microinvesting. This is the opportunity to collect a small sum from each card transaction in your Growth Account. The money will not simply be sitting there, it will instead be invested automatically. If you wish, you can also make larger one-time deposits. Growth Account is without maintenance fee for you until age of 26.
How does microinvesting work?
The amount of the debit card payment is rounded to the next whole number and the difference is transferred to the Growth Account.
In case of smaller payments (up to 10 €) 10% limit can be applied. Microinvestment is limited to 10% of the amount of debit card payment.
Student Loan will help you cover the costs related to your studies, from housing costs to your tuition fee. The largest loan amount secured by the State is 2500 €, with annual interest of 5%.
Becoming a client is easy
Become a client without visiting the bank
Open an account by e-identification at LHV Internet bank or mobile app. You will need a Mobile-ID, Smart-ID or ID-card to sign the customer agreement.
If you are under 18 years of age
If you are under 18, your parent or legal representative can create a Child Account for you and order a Youth Card conveniently via the Internet Bank.
Open an account for your child conveniently via the Internet Bank
Campaign terms and conditions
- The “Sajaga edasi” (“Full on with a hundred”) campaign (hereinafter the campaign) is organised by AS LHV Pank (hereinafter the organiser), located at Tartu mnt 2, Tallinn, registry code: 10539549, telephone: 6 800 400, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The campaign will be held between 1 January and 31 December 2020.
- All LHV Youth Card users who are up to 25 years old and have made at least 15 card payments with the LHV Youth Card during the calendar month preceding the prize draw day may participate in the campaign.
- No registration is required in order to participate in the campaign, but the participant must accept the terms and conditions, including giving consent to the disclosure of his or her name on the lhv.ee website, LHV’s online magazine Investeeri, as well as in the e-mail and social media channels of LHV’s client communication, if he or she proves to be the winner.
- Employees of AS LHV Pank and its group companies AS LHV Group, AS LHV Varahaldus and AS LHV Finance and their family members shall not be eligible to participate in the campaign.
- The prize draw is carried out on 12 occasions. The same person may prove to be the winner on multiple occasions.
- The campaign prize is 100 euros, and is transferred by the organiser to the winner’s current account in LHV Bank.
- If the winner has activated the micro-investment option, he or she will gain an additional prize of 50 euros, which will be transferred by the organiser to his or her Growth Account. If the winner is a minor who has activated the micro-investment option, the additional prize of 50 euros will be transferred to the parent’s current account in LHV Bank.
- The bank shall not issue the prize in cash.
- The organiser shall raffle the prizes from 5 January 2020 (included) onwards, on the 5th day of the month or the following banking day, in the presence of LHV Bank’s compliance officer.
- The organiser shall inspect compliance with the campaign terms and conditions, and notify the winner within three working days after the monthly prize draw.
- The campaign participant shall be responsible for the correctness of the e-mail address and telephone number submitted to the organiser in his or her customer data. The prize shall be paid out within three banking days after the winner has been contacted.
- Any taxes on the disbursement of the prize shall be borne by the organiser.
- The campaign participant shall adhere to the rules established and decisions made by the organiser with regard to the campaign.
- In the event of force majeure circumstances, the organiser shall have the right to suspend the campaign without any advance notification or consequences. The organiser shall notify participants of such a suspension via the lhv.ee website or other channel.
- The organiser shall have the right to make any decisions regarding the campaign without giving any advance notification thereof.
- Any complaints with regard to the campaign shall be submitted to the organiser’s postal address at Tartu mnt 2, Tallinn 10145.
- Additional information on the campaign is available by phoning 6 800 400, e-mailing email@example.com and on lhv.ee/noor.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The LHV Youth Bank essay competition: “How can the bank be useful to me in money matters?” (hereinafter: competition) is organized by AS LHV Pank, address Tartu mnt 2, 10145 Tallinn, registry code 10539549, tel 6 800 400, email address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter: organizer).
2. The competition shall run from 30 July to 30 August 2019.
3. All holders of LHV bank cards aged 7-25 years of age are eligible to participate.
4. Employees of the organizer or companies belonging to the same group (AS LHV Group, AS LHV Varahaldus and AS LHV Finance) and their family members are not eligible to compete.
5. Every participant may submit one essay in the competition.
6. By participating in the competition, each participant accepts the terms and conditions of the competition and shall abide by the decisions taken by the organizer during the competition.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ESSAY
7. The topic of the essay is: “How can the bank be useful to me in money matters?”
8. The length of the essay shall be at least one page and a maximum of 10,000 characters (including spaces).
9. The essay shall be written in Estonian.
10. The essay submitter confirms that he or she is the author of the essay.
11. The essay must be submitted by email to email@example.com no later than 30 August 2019 at 17.00.
12. Each essay writer shall consent to the publication of the essay, should the essay win the competition, on the lhv.ee website, the organizer’s webzine Investeeri, the organizer’s emails and social media channels.
13. The grand prize of the competition shall be 200 euros, which the organizer shall transfer to the winner’s bank account at LHV Bank.
14. The organizer has the right to award special prizes in a category of its choice.
15. The winner of the competition shall be determined by a five-member committee formed by the organizer. The organizer shall contact the winner by telephone within three banking days of the making of the decision.
16. The organizer shall verify compliance with the competition terms and conditions after the winning essay is determined.
17. The participant at the competition shall ensure that the contact details he or she submits to the organizer are correct and current. If the contact details prove incorrect or if for other reasons beyond the control of the organizer it is not possible to contact the winner within three banking days, or if the winner does not consent to the publication of his or her name, the organizer shall award the prize to the next best essay writer.
18. The organizer shall have the right without advance notice and regardless of consequence to discontinue the competition, providing notice thereof on its website lhv.ee or another information channel.
19. In all matters related to the competition, the organizer has the right to take any decisions without advance notice.
20. All complaints regarding the competition must be submitted to the organizer by regular mail at Tartu mnt 2, 10145 Tallinn.
21. Additional information about the competition is available by telephone at 6 800 400, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and on the website lhv.ee/youthbank.
Winners of the 50 euro Sportland giftcard
Liisa Kai Siimut
Karl Robert Arulaan
Taavi Christopher Tuisk
Georg Madis Puhm
Pille Riin Kuningas
Winners of the 25 euro Partner e-giftcard
Andreas Ayrton Luhala
Oliver Harris Hütt
Karl Joosep Mardisoo
Winners of the 2x10 euro Apollo Cinema tickets
Jan Erik Soosaar
Iris Ingelbert Sargla
Cardo Erasmus Kakk
Raoul Ashley Fernandes
Samantha Aleksandra Žurkin
Taiko Tõnno Kont
Katriin Ailen Takk
Linda Mariette Joost
Hans Erik Atonen