LHV Youth Bank
With LHV Youth Bank, you don't have to worry about service fees, and with the convenient mobile bank, you can make payments or ask a friend for money, even while on the move. In addition, you have the opportunity to take the first steps in the world of investments, to save money for fulfilling your dreams.
Discounts with the Youth Card
Prizes with the Youth Card
When paying with the Youth Card you can win prizes
When you pay with the Youth Card you are entered into a monthly draw. The more often you pay with the Youth Card, the bigger the award and the greater the chance of winning.
Terms and Conditions of the draw
If you make 10 or more card payments per month, you will be entered into the Apollo cinema gift ticket draw. We will raffle off a 50 x 2 gift tickets with a total value of 20 €.
If you make 20 or more card payments per month, you will be entered into the Partner gift card draw. We will raffle off 30 gift cards, each with a value of 25 €.
If you make 30 or more card payments per month, you will be entered into the Sportland gift card draw. We will raffle off 20 gift cards, each with a value of 50 €.
The first steps in the field of investing
Growth Account and microinvesting
We have made investing easy for you – start with microinvesting. This is the opportunity to collect a small sum from each card transaction in your Growth Account. The money will not simply be sitting there, it will instead be invested automatically. If you wish, you can also make larger one-time deposits. Growth Account is without maintenance fee for you until age of 26.
How does microinvesting work?
The amount of the debit card payment is rounded to the next whole number and the difference is transferred to the Growth Account.
In case of smaller payments (up to 10 €) 10% limit can be applied. Microinvestment is limited to 10% of the amount of debit card payment.
Student Loan will help you cover the costs related to your studies, from housing costs to your tuition fee. The largest loan amount secured by the State is 2000 €, with annual interest of 5%.
Becoming a client is easy
Become a client without visiting the bank
Open an account by e-identification at LHV Internet or Mobile Bank. You will need a Mobile-ID, Smart-ID or ID-card to sign the customer agreement.
If you are under 18 years of age
If you are younger than 18, we await your parent or legal representative to visit the LHV office to open an account.
The representative must present his/her identity document and your birth certificate or have the possibility to log in to the eesti.ee environment (with ID-card or Mobile-ID). From the age of 7 and above, the child’s identity document is also required to open the account.
LHV Mobile Bank
a convenient app on your phone, where you can
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The LHV Youth Bank essay competition: “How can the bank be useful to me in money matters?” (hereinafter: competition) is organized by AS LHV Pank, address Tartu mnt 2, 10145 Tallinn, registry code 10539549, tel 6 800 400, email address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter: organizer).
2. The competition shall run from 30 July to 30 August 2019.
3. All holders of LHV bank cards aged 7-25 years of age are eligible to participate.
4. Employees of the organizer or companies belonging to the same group (AS LHV Group, AS LHV Varahaldus and AS LHV Finance) and their family members are not eligible to compete.
5. Every participant may submit one essay in the competition.
6. By participating in the competition, each participant accepts the terms and conditions of the competition and shall abide by the decisions taken by the organizer during the competition.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ESSAY
7. The topic of the essay is: “How can the bank be useful to me in money matters?”
8. The length of the essay shall be at least one page and a maximum of 10,000 characters (including spaces).
9. The essay shall be written in Estonian.
10. The essay submitter confirms that he or she is the author of the essay.
11. The essay must be submitted by email to email@example.com no later than 30 August 2019 at 17.00.
12. Each essay writer shall consent to the publication of the essay, should the essay win the competition, on the lhv.ee website, the organizer’s webzine Investeeri, the organizer’s emails and social media channels.
13. The grand prize of the competition shall be 200 euros, which the organizer shall transfer to the winner’s bank account at LHV Bank.
14. The organizer has the right to award special prizes in a category of its choice.
15. The winner of the competition shall be determined by a five-member committee formed by the organizer. The organizer shall contact the winner by telephone within three banking days of the making of the decision.
16. The organizer shall verify compliance with the competition terms and conditions after the winning essay is determined.
17. The participant at the competition shall ensure that the contact details he or she submits to the organizer are correct and current. If the contact details prove incorrect or if for other reasons beyond the control of the organizer it is not possible to contact the winner within three banking days, or if the winner does not consent to the publication of his or her name, the organizer shall award the prize to the next best essay writer.
18. The organizer shall have the right without advance notice and regardless of consequence to discontinue the competition, providing notice thereof on its website lhv.ee or another information channel.
19. In all matters related to the competition, the organizer has the right to take any decisions without advance notice.
20. All complaints regarding the competition must be submitted to the organizer by regular mail at Tartu mnt 2, 10145 Tallinn.
21. Additional information about the competition is available by telephone at 6 800 400, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and on the website lhv.ee/youthbank.
Winners of the 50 euro Sportland giftcard
Laura Liisa Katariina Jürgenson
Aune Maria Marjapuu
Natalie Li Lind
Winners of the 25 euro Partner e-giftcard
Katriin Rebeca Selirand
Winners of the 2x10 euro Apollo Cinema tickets
Max Sebastian Segerkrantz
Hendrik Trystan Luigas
Kätlin Christin Uja
Alfred Gbolahan Omogunloye
Mattias Henry Koort
Xuan Hoai Thuöng Nguyen