LHV Youth Bank
With our Youth Bank you don’t have to worry about service fees, and payments can easily be made on the move from the Mobile Bank. In addition, you have the opportunity to take the first steps in the world of investments, to save money for fulfilling your dreams.Become a client
Discounts with the Youth Card
Prizes with the Youth Card
When paying with the Youth Card you can win prizes
When you pay with the Youth Card you are entered into a monthly draw. The more often you pay with the Youth Card, the bigger the award and the greater the chance of winning.
Terms and Conditions of the draw
If you make 10 or more card payments per month, you will be entered into the Apollo cinema gift ticket draw. We will raffle off a 60 x 2 gift tickets with a total value of 20 €.
If you make 20 or more card payments per month, you will be entered into the Partner gift card draw. We will raffle off 40 gift cards, each with a value of 25 €.
If you make 30 or more card payments per month, you will be entered into the Sportland gift card draw. We will raffle off 20 gift cards, each with a value of 50 €.
The first steps in the field of investing
Growth Account and microinvesting
We have made investing easy for you – start with microinvesting. This is the opportunity to collect a small sum from each card transaction in your Growth Account. The money will not simply be sitting there, it will instead be invested automatically. If you wish, you can also make larger one-time deposits. Growth Account is without maintenance fee for you until age of 26.
How does microinvesting work?
The amount of the debit card payment is rounded to the next whole number and the difference is transferred to the Growth Account.
In case of smaller payments (up to 10 €) 10% limit can be applied. Microinvestment is limited to 10% of the amount of debit card payment.
Student Loan will help you cover the costs related to your studies, from housing costs to your tuition fee. The largest loan amount secured by the State is 2000 €, with annual interest of 5%.
Becoming a client is easy
Become a client without visiting the bank
Open an account in the Internet Bank by e-identification and sign the client agreement with ID-card, Mobile-ID or Smart-ID.
Select e-identification, if your monthly outgoing payments are under € 15 000. Sign the client agreement digitally with an ID-card, Mobile-ID or Smart-ID.
If you are under 18 years of age
If you are younger than 18, we await your parent or legal representative to visit the LHV office to open an account.
The representative must present his/her identity document and your birth certificate or have the possibility to log in to the eesti.ee environment (with ID-card or Mobile-ID). From the age of 7 and above, the child’s identity document is also required to open the account.
LHV Mobile Bank
a convenient app on your phone, where you can
Participation in the draw
- The Youth Bank and Sweatcoin campaign takes place during 06.12.2018-21.12.2018.
- All Youth Bank clients who have earned 5 € via Sweatcoin mobile app (SweatCo Ltd, aadress c/o OHS Secretaries Limited, 9th Floor, 107 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6DN, UK, registration code 09242159) to their LHV’s Youth Card account during the campaign period, will participate in the draw.
- In order to take part in the draw, it is necessary to create a Sweatcoin account in the mobile app (as well as, enter your personal code to the mobile application, which will be used to link your Youth Bank account with your Sweatcoin user account). Participation in the draw includes an acceptance of terms and conditions (incl. prize-winners consenting to have their name published on the websites of lhv.ee, in LHV’s magazine Investeeri, in client communications, e-mails and social media channels).
- The employees of LHV Bank, as well as employees of the groups belonging to the same bank concern (such as AS LHV Group, AS LHV Varahaldus, and AS LHV Finance) are not entitled to take part in the draw.
- The Youth Bank clients who comply with the campaign terms and conditions will be participating in the draw of the Apple Watch Series 4
- The prize will be drawn by the Bank’s representatives in the Bank’s Compliance Officer presence on 21.12.2018
- Fulfilment of terms and conditions by draw participators will be verified within three days after the draw has taken place. Once abovementioned is established, the winner will be contacted over the phone.
- It is participators responsibility to ensure, that the phone number provided in client’s customer data is up to date and active. If the winner’s phone number turns out to be faulty or if the bank representative is unable reach the winner within one working day, due to certain reasons that are beyond bank’s control, the winner will lose the prize and a new draw will be organised.
- The prize cannot be replaced or exchanged in any way. Also, the bank is not responsible for the refund of any expenses related to receiving of the prize by the winner.
- Each participant of the campaign commits to accept all rules established by bank including decisions made during the campaign.
- In case of force majeure, the bank holds the right to interrupt the campaign without any consequences and prior notice. LHV Bank will notify of such discontinuation of the campaign, if possible, via bank’s website (lhv.ee) or using any other client communication channel.
- The bank reserves the right to make any decisions regarding the promotional campaign without prior notice thereof. All complaints related to the organisation of the campaign must be presented to the bank via mail, to the address Tartu mnt 2, Tallinn 10145.
- More information on the promotional campaign: 6 800 400 or firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.lhv.ee/en/youthbank
- The prize draw is organised by AS LHV Pank, address Tartu mnt 2 Tallinn, registry code 10539549, Tel. 6 800 400, e-mail email@example.com.
Winners of the 50 euro Sportland giftcard
Mikko Leo Selg
Liina Anette Pärtel
Winners of the 25 euro Partner e-giftcard
Mikko Leo Selg
Maria Johanna Kull
Elina Johanna Lampinen
Marie Emilie Nõmm
Robert Oskar Mikael Relander
Lii Ann Liivrand
Markus Rene Pae
Kermo Kenneth Kell
Winners of the 2x10 euro Apollo Cinema tickets
Jian Wen Eng
Samantha Aleksandra Žurkin
Edom Tsegaye Mengistu
Patricia Desiree Gutmann
Liisa Maria Tammesoo
Ivo Herman Kala
Carmen Grete Lehtmets
Eva Laura Meidla
Mia Kaisa Nurges
Hanna Liivia Teller
Mattias Henry Koort
Piibe Maria Talen
Eva Maria Stina Peek
Minna Liisi Liivrand
Tommi Benjamin Pesur
Charlotta Rebecca Zobel
Carmela Anhelis Tiidemann