In the LHV Internet Bank European payments are free of charge for everyone
For more convenient operations, you can save your payments, conclude standing order payments, import payments or pay e-invoices with standing order payments.
- Payment in all currencies between LHV’s accounts
- Will reach the recipient immediately
- Payment related to a Trader account that was initiated before 17.00 will arrive in an hour; later payments will arrive on the morning of the next business day
Free of charge
- Euro payment to a SEPA country
- Payments initiated on business days before 16.30 will reach the recipient on the same day; payments initiated after 16.30 will reach the recipient on the next business day
Free of charge
- Payment with currency exchange through TransferWise. Euros will be taken from your account and the recipient will be paid the foreign currency of your choice
- Payment will arrive in 1–4 business days
Read more on the payment
GBP, SEK, AUD, INR, USD
Other payment as regular payment
- Depending of the currency, the payment will arrive in 2–5 business days if initiated before 17.00
- Payments can be initiated to following currencies - AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, JPY, NOK, PLN, RUB, SEK
- If the beneficiary’s bank is in the European Economic Area (EEA) and the currency of payment is the currency used in the European Economic Area, the payment cannot be executed as a regular payment
5 € (shared)
25 € (paid by remitter)
Other payment as expedited payment
Expedited payments move twice as fast, meaning that depending on the currency the other party will receive the money within 2 business days.
The payment will arrive the fastest if it was initiated:
- EUR, CHF, GBP, NOK, SEK, CZK,HUF, DKK - before 17.00
- HKD, JPY, PLN, AUD - before 14.30
- RUB, CAD - before 10.30
- HRK - before 15.30
Other payment as an express payment
Express payment is even faster than a fast payment and is delivered in one business day if initiated:
- CHF, CZK - before 12.30
- DKK, NOK, SEK, HUF - before 14.30
- GBP, EUR - before 16.00
30 € (shared)
50 € (paid by remitter) ?
If you want, we can help you to transfer your settlement services from another bank to LHV Pank, doing all the required operations for you.
At LHV, a standing order means that LHV performs the required transfers on your behalf, on the date specified in the contract. At LHV, it is possible to conclude a standing order agreement for in-house and European payments.
For the standing order, you can designate:
- the beneficiary
- the payment date and the interval after which the payment repeats (e.g. week, month, year), as well as
- the method of transfer, and the sum.
You can choose between three options for the transferring of funds:
- On the payment date, we will deduct the agreed sum from your account and transfer it to the recipient. We shall check whether there are sufficient funds for the payment on the payment date and on the two following days.
- On the payment date, we will transfer the entire available balance of your account to the recipient. We shall check whether there are sufficient funds for the payment only on the payment date.
- You determine the amount which has to remain in your account on the payment date – we will transfer the remaining available funds to the recipient. We shall check whether there are sufficient funds for the payment only on the payment date.
On the payment date you only need to take care that the required amount is available in your account on the right date and that the transaction limits are sufficient. If there are insufficient funds in the account at that time or the transaction limit is insufficient for a standing order payment, the standing order shall not be fulfilled.
The standing order agreement shall remain valid and this shall not hinder further payments (provided that there are sufficient funds on the account and the transaction limit is sufficient at the time of the standing order payment).
Payment import makes it possible to upload a payment file in the Internet Bank and to sign payments there (one by one or in batches) and to view, amend, and subsequently delete them in the Internet Bank. Upload the payment file here: Daily banking → Payments → Import of payments. Also review the format.
If you want to fully automate the importing of the payment file, use LHV Connect. Your accountant can use the solution to make payments and keep track of incoming and outgoing payments directly in the accounting software.
Instant notifications are sent to clients who are using the LHV Mobile Bank. Both the activation and usage of the instant notification service is free of charge.
We send a notification for every payment or e-invoice received, transaction limit being reached, failed transaction and expiry of a bank card.
A business client can order instant notifications on payments through LHV Connect. Find out more about LHV Connect.
A predefined payment is a pre-filled payment order saved in the Internet Bank.
Payments can be saved in the Internet Bank, by selecting Daily banking → Payments → Predefined payments. A regular payment can also be added to the predefined payments after signing the payment.
Starting a payment from a predefined payment is most convenient in the Mobile Bank. There, only the initials are required to find the recipient and the payment info and there is no need to save the payment separately.
A low value payment is a European payment of up to 30 €, made via the Internet Bank and Mobile Bank, which the private client can make without strong authentication.
Five payments of up to 30 € can be made without strong authentication. The sixth payment must be confirmed using strong authentication (Mobile-ID, ID-Card, SmartID or a pin calculator).
The option to make low value payments can be activated and deactivated in the Internet Bank as well as the Mobile Bank (activation in one also affects payments made in the other).
When making a payment to LHV Pank, use the following details:
Name: AS LHV Pank
Address: Tartu mnt 2, 10145 Tallinn