Loan for the growth of a microenterprise or the next leap in its development
- From € 5000 to € 25,000
- Self-financing 0%
- No collateral required
- Interest from 6% + Euribor
Calculate the monthly instalment
The result is approximate and may differ from the terms and conditions offered to you.
Complete an application
Complete a micro loan application.
Please send the following documents to the address email@example.com last year’s annual report, balance sheet and income statement (not older than 6 months).
You will be notified of the loan decision within five business days after submitting the documents.
Conclude the agreement
Sign the loan and surety agreement digitally. The loan amount will be transferred into the company’s account.
Price list and terms and conditions
Micro enterprise in its growth phase
For the development of business, for example, purchasing equipment or machinery, obtaining working capital or making other small investments
EUR 5000 to 25,000
1 to 5 years
from 6% + Euribor
1.5% of the loan amount, no more than EUR 300
Guarantee for a private individual or legal person
|Requirements for the borrower|
Take a look at the terms and conditions and, if needed, request advice from our expert by calling 684 6118 or e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The European Investment Fund guarantee
Micro loan collateral is funded by the European Union under its Employment and Social Innovation Programme (EaSI).
- Promote the availability of funding for vulnerable segments of the population wishing to set up or develop their own company.
- Assist micro enterprises whose collateral is of insufficient value to be able to take out a regular loan.
- Simplify financing solutions for developing companies.
Additional information about the programme is available on the websites of the European Investment Fund and the European Commission:
EaSI Financial Instruments
EU Programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI)
Supporting entrepreneurs and the self-employed - Microfinance
Supporting entrepreneurs and the self-employed - Social entrepreneurship
Company (private or public limited company) registered and operating in Estonia, owned by:
- persons wishing to develop their micro enterprises;
- persons who have lost or are at risk of losing their jobs, who have been away from the labour market and are experiencing difficulty re-entering the labour market as a result, and who have set up micro enterprises;
- persons at risk of or subject to social exclusion or having difficulty getting a regular loan since they are considered too young or too old, or if they have a physical disability;
- persons concerning whom no insolvency proceedings have been initiated.
EThe EIF guarantee does not apply when the company operates in a prohibited area of activity.
Documents and additional information
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the main requirements for an applicant?
- What documents does a loan applicant have to submit?
- What are the recommended and required financial indicators for a loan applicant?
- What length of time can a micro loan be taken out for?
- How can a loan contract be signed?