LHV Pensionifond Indeks
- you want to invest in financial markets on a continuous basis,
- you wish to grow your pension pillar at the lowest possible costs,
- you have prior personal investment experience.
Index fund with low management fees
- We believe that the next growth will come from emerging markets, specifically, which is why we have allocated 38% of the fund’s investments to China, Taiwan, India, South Korea, Brazil and other emerging markets.
- The fund’s risks are wisely diversified: investments are spread across more countries and are less dependent on the US stock market
- The LHV index fund fee is the second most advantageous in Estonia. The annual rate of the ongoing charges is 0.32%. Even Tuleva is more expensive.
Fund Manager at LHV
„An index fund can also have a diversified strategy: investments are allocated according to the size of national economies, or GDP, rather than the size of the stock market, or market capitalisation, which would lead to a large proportion of the US stock market.“