The Football Card is a bank card that enables you to support football in Estonia with each payment made
- LHV Bank will pay 10 cents on all of your purchases to the football club of your choice.
- The Football Card is the official fan card of Estonian football.
- Enjoy various discounts
How will the support money accumulate?
When you order a card, you select the club you want to support. You can choose any club in Estonia—from the Estonian Premier League to lower leagues. List of Estonian football clubs
Pay for your purchases with LHV Football Card
LHV Bank will pay 10 cents on all of your purchases to the football club of your choice.
The amount accumulated by the end of the season will be transferred to the club once a year.
Features of the Football Card
Support football in Estonia with LHV Pank
LHV has been a supporter of Estonian football since 2010, both on the national level and the local league levels, including youth clubs. We are the main sponsor of the Estonian Football Association and the Estonian National Team.
- At least a 10% discount on full-fare single tickets to the home matches of the Estonian national team
- Free entrance to the home matches of the Estonian youth national teams
- 20% off all football equipment at Sportland stores. In order to get an offer, show your Football card at a Sportland store and register yourself a loyal customer of Sportland using your ID card
- A 50% discount on joining MyFitness: 15 € (standard price: 30 €). The discount comes with a free gift and use of training facilities without a binding contract. When joining online use the code: LHVJalkA2017
- Save 15% on any service or spare parts at ABC Motors
- Save 10% on all regularly priced products at Baltman stores.
Functions also abroad and online
You can use LHV cards to pay in Estonia, abroad, as well as online.
LHV cards enable you to make contactless payments, providing a fast and convenient option for small purchases.
Card mailed to your home
We will mail the card conveniently to your home, free of charge.
Cash withdrawal from LHV’s ATM is free of charge. Cash withdrawal from the ATMs of other banks, in Estonia as well as Europe, is only 1 €. ATM locations
The number of the account tied to the card is located on the rear of the card
Secure card payments online
To ensure security and raise the feeling of confidence when making payments on the Internet, LHV has added a new security feature to its bank cards. After entering card data and the confirmation code, you must log in to the LHV Internet Bank as an additional form of identification, or use the security code sent to your mobile phone via SMS.Read more
Invest with every card payment
Microinvestment enables you to grow your investment portfolio without even noticing, investing up to 1 euro to your Growth Account with each debit card payment.
Price list and terms and conditions
1 € (the monthly fee is valid for card holders between the ages of 26 and 65)
|Issuing, renewal, closing|
Free of charge
Free of charge at LHV ATMs
|Information request from an ATM|
1 The EEA includes 28 EU Member States and 3 EFTA States: Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein.