The Football Card is a bank card that enables you to support football in Estonia with each payment made
- LHV Bank will pay 10 cents on all of your purchases to the football club of your choice.
- The Football Card is the official fan card of Estonian football.
- Enjoy various discounts
- Also available as a virtual card
- From recycled plastic
How will the support money accumulate?
When you order a card, you select the club you want to support. You can choose any club in Estonia—from the Estonian Premier League to lower leagues. List of Estonian football clubs
Pay for your purchases with LHV Football Card
LHV Bank will pay 10 cents on all of your purchases to the football club of your choice.
The amount accumulated by the end of the season will be transferred to the club once a year.
Features of the Football Card
Support football in Estonia with LHV Pank
LHV has been a supporter of Estonian football since 2010, both on the national level and the local league levels, including youth clubs. We are the main sponsor of the Estonian Football Association and the Estonian National Team.
- At least a 10% discount on full-fare single tickets to the home matches of the Estonian national team
- Free entrance to the home matches of the Estonian youth national teams
Functions also abroad and online
You can use LHV cards to pay in Estonia, abroad, as well as online.
With LHV cards you can make convenient and fast contactless payments. You can also pay with an Apple Watch, Garmin or Fitbit smartwatch.
View card’s PIN code in the LHV mobile app or internet bank.Read more
Card mailed to your home
We will mail the card conveniently to your home.
Secure card payments online
To ensure security and raise the feeling of confidence when making payments on the Internet, LHV has added a new security feature to its bank cards. After entering card data and the confirmation code, you must log in to the LHV internet bank as an additional form of identification, or use the security code sent to your mobile phone via SMS.Read more
The number of the account tied to the card is located on the rear of the card
Cash withdrawal from LHV’s ATM is free of charge. Cash withdrawal from the ATMs of other banks, in Estonia as well as Europe, is only 1 €. ATM locations
Invest with every card payment
Microinvestment enables you to grow your investment portfolio without even noticing, investing up to 1 euro to your Growth Account with each debit card payment.
Apple Pay is a simple, secure and private method for making purchases in stores, apps and online.Read more
Google Pay is a faster and more secure way to pay, both offline and online.Read more
Your good deed
Activate a permanent donation with your card and do a good deed with each card payment.Read more
Price list and terms and conditions
1 € (the monthly fee is valid for card holders between the ages of 26 and 65)
There is no monthly fee on the virtual card
Free of charge
Replacement to a virtual card is free of charge
Free of charge at LHV ATMs
|Conversion fee for transactions in foreign currencies|
1% of transaction amount
|Information request from an ATM|
1 The EEA includes 27 EU Member States and 3 EFTA States: Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I become a holder of an LHV bank card?
- How quickly can I get my card?
- How do I change my bank card usage limits?
- What options do Apple Pay and Google Pay payment methods offer?
- Which LHV bank cards can be ordered as virtual card?
- I do not know my card's PIN code. How can I retrieve it?
- Can a representative of LHV Pank ask for my PIN codes or card details via email or phone call?
- I have lost my card. What do I do now?