Partner Credit Card
With the Partner Credit Card you get triple purchase bonus
- Flexible credit card and Partner Card offering numerous discounts
- Up to 40 days interest free
- Interest from 18%
- Make contactless payments
Features of the Partner Credit Card
With a Partner Credit Card, you will accumulate 3 cents discount as a purchase bonus on every euro you spend at Kaubamaja, Selver and I.L.U. Just register your purchase as a loyal customer and use your Partner Credit Card to pay for it. If you pay for the purchase with a different bank card or in cash and register your Partner Credit Card, you will receive a 1 cent discount as a purchase bonus for every euro you spend.
With a Partner Credit Card, you will get a 5% discount on all goods at the Tallinn and Tartu Kaubamaja, I.L.U. and L´Occitane.
40 days interest-free
An interest-free period of up to 40 days. The interest-free period does not apply to cash transactions.
With LHV cards you can make convenient and fast contactless payments. You can also pay with an Apple Watch, Garmin or Fitbit smartwatch.
When applying for a credit card, you decide in which sum and when you will repay the credit used. You can change it later in the internet bank.
- Select 0% repayments, make the repayments at the time and in the sum you prefer.
- Select 10–90% for the repayments, and pay the credit back in predetermined instalments.
- Select 100% for the repayment and the whole sum will be credited from your current account the next month.
Secure card payments online
To ensure security and raise the feeling of confidence when making payments on the Internet, LHV has added a new security feature to its bank cards. After entering card data and the confirmation code, you must log in to the LHV internet bank as an additional form of identification, or use the security code sent to your mobile phone via SMS.Read more
Card mailed to your home
We will mail the card conveniently to your home.
Apple Pay is a simple, secure and private method for making purchases in stores, apps and online.Read more
View card’s PIN code in the LHV mobile app or internet bank.Read more
Google Pay is a faster and more secure way to pay, both offline and online.Read more
Price list and terms and conditions
1 € (the monthly fee is valid for card holders between the ages of 26 and 65)
From 18%, depends of the client’s credit capacity.
Interest free period of 40 days for payments, none for cash1
From 300 € and up to 2 months’ net income
|Repayment of credit used|
It is possible to choose between an automatic monthly repayment of 0–100% of the credit limit or to pay at the time and in the amount that suits you. The selected option can be changed in the internet bank.
Free of charge
|Conversion fee for transactions in foreign currencies|
1% of transaction amount
2 € + 2.5% of the sum
|Payment from the credit account to the current account|
2 € + 2.5% of the sum 2
|Information request from an ATM|
Free of charge at LHV ATMs From the ATMs of other Estonian banks 0.20 €
If your pay has not been transferred to LHV Pank for the past six months, please submit an account statement from the bank where your pay has been transferred to date.
1 An interest-free period is not applied for the credit limit withdrawn as cash from the credit account or transferred to the current account.
2 If the transaction from the credit account to the current account is concluded in the Client Office, a transaction fee of 2 € is added. No service fee will be applied to funds exceeding the credit limit – for example, if your limit is 500 €, but there is 600 € on your credit account, then fees will not be assessed for transferring 100 €.
Always consider your credit decisions carefully. Take a look at the terms and conditions and consult our specialist. The annual percentage rate of Partner Credit Card is 18.70% per annum on the following example conditions: credit limit 1,000 €, interest rate 18% (fixed), monthly fee of the card 1 €, interest-free period 26 days, repayment sum of 1,093.42 €, assuming that the limit is used immediately, in its full amount and returned in the course of one year in equal monthly instalments.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I become a holder of an LHV bank card?
- How quickly can I get my card?
- How do I change my bank card usage limits?
- What options do Apple Pay and Google Pay payment methods offer?
- Which LHV bank cards can be ordered as virtual card?
- I do not know my card's PIN code. How can I retrieve it?
- Can a representative of LHV Pank ask for my PIN codes or card details via email or phone call?
- I have lost my card. What do I do now?
- Do I still earn a bonus for purchases made with the LHV Partner Bank Card when using Apple Pay and Google Pay?
- When do I have to pay interest on used credit?
- What is the automatic repayment of the used credit limit?