Partner Debit Card
Two cards in one: a bank card and a Partner Card offering various discounts
- When you pay with Partner Debit Card, your bonus is doubled
- You can use the bonus whenever you want to get a discount at the stores of Tallinna Kaubamaja Grupp
- From recycled plastic
Features of Partner Debit Card
With a Partner Debit Card, you will accumulate 2 cents discount as a purchase bonus on every euro you spend at Kaubamaja, Selver and I.L.U. Just register your purchase as a loyal customer and use your Partner Debit Card to pay for it. If you pay for the purchase with a different bank card or in cash and register your Partner Debit Card, you will receive 1 cent in discount as a purchase bonus for every euro you spend.
With a Partner Debit Card, you will get a 5% discount on all goods at the Tallinn and Tartu Kaubamaja, I.L.U. and L´Occitane.
Functions also abroad and online
You can use LHV cards to pay in Estonia, abroad, as well as online.
With LHV cards you can make convenient and fast contactless payments. You can also pay with an Apple Watch, Garmin or Fitbit smartwatch.
Secure card payments online
To ensure security and raise the feeling of confidence when making payments on the Internet, LHV has added a new security feature to its bank cards. After entering card data and the confirmation code, you must log in to the LHV internet bank as an additional form of identification, or use the security code sent to your mobile phone via SMS.Read more
Card mailed to your home
We will mail the card conveniently to your home.
The number of the account tied to the card is located on the rear of the card
Invest with every card payment
Microinvestment enables you to grow your investment portfolio without even noticing, investing up to 1 euro to your Growth Account with each debit card payment.Read more
Cash withdrawal from LHV’s ATM is free of charge. Cash withdrawal from the ATMs of other banks, in Estonia as well as Europe, is only 1 €. ATM locations
Apple Pay is a simple, secure and private method for making purchases in stores, apps and online.Read more
View card’s PIN code in the LHV mobile app or internet bank.Read more
Google Pay is a faster and more secure way to pay, both offline and online.Read more
Your good deed
Activate a permanent donation with your card and do a good deed with each card payment.Read more
Price list and terms and conditions
1 € (the monthly fee is valid for card holders between the ages of 26 and 65)
Free of charge
Free of charge at LHV ATMs
|Conversion fee for transactions in foreign currencies|
1% of transaction amount
|Information request from an ATM|
1 The EEA includes 27 EU Member States and 3 EFTA States: Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I become a holder of an LHV bank card?
- How quickly can I get my card?
- How do I change my bank card usage limits?
- What options do Apple Pay and Google Pay payment methods offer?
- Which LHV bank cards can be ordered as virtual card?
- I do not know my card's PIN code. How can I retrieve it?
- Can a representative of LHV Pank ask for my PIN codes or card details via email or phone call?
- I have lost my card. What do I do now?
- Do I still earn a bonus for purchases made with the LHV Partner Bank Card when using Apple Pay and Google Pay?