At LHV, everyone wins
LHV is the only bank in Estonia to provide everyone with free euro transfers within Estonia and Europe.
- Did you know that if you perform 10 transfers each month, you will save nearly 45 € per year in comparison with other banks?
Simple and convenient mobile app
A bank in your pocket, any time and anywhere.
- Did you know that you can order notifications regarding deposits made into your account, change the limit on your bank card, and much more?
Exciting bank cards with contactless payment capability
You can make purchases of up to 25 € without inserting the card into the payment terminal or entering your PIN.
- Did you know that when paying with your Partner Bank Card in Kaubamaja Group shops (including Selver) you could earn up to triple the bonus points?
A broad selection of financing products
Find the solution that best meets your needs. Whether it’s a home loan, consumer loan, leasing or something else.
- Did you know that the premature repayment of your home loan is free at LHV?
Excellent investment opportunities
You can deposit or invest your money at LHV. We offer investment consultations, portfolio management, and convenient trading platforms.
- Did you know that with an LHV Growth Account you can begin investing with as little as 1 € per month?
Bring your salary over to LHV and you could win an additional salary
Redirecting your salary to LHV is simple
Open an accountOpen an account
If you are not yet a client of LHV
Fill in an application to redirect your salaryApplication to redirect salary.
Fill in the application and send it to your employer’s accountant.
Next month’s salary is deposited in LHV Pank and you are eligible to win an additional month’s salary.
Terms and conditions of the campaign
- The campaign “Win Double Your Salary!” (hereinafter: Campaign) will be held from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- All private customers of the bank, whose salary for the calendar month preceding the draw was paid to their personal current account in the bank will take part in the draw.
- Draws will take place from 5 February 2020 to 5 January 2021 (incl.) on the 5th day of each month (or the next business day). The winner will receive a one-off payment in the amount of their salary in the calendar month preceding the date of the draw on their current account at the bank.
- Salary payments are regarded to be payments where the description contains a clear reference to regular income. For example: “Salary February 2020”, “Parental Benefits”, “Pension”, etc. The bank reserves the right to decide whether the description of the payment order is compliant with the terms and conditions of the campaign.
- Prior registration for the draw is not required; however, in order to participate in the draw, one must accept the terms and conditions (incl. prize-winners consenting to having their name published on the websites of lhv.ee, in client communications, e-mails and social media channels).
- Employees of the bank and companies belonging to the same group as the bank (AS LHV Group, AS LHV Varahaldus and AS LHV Finance), as well as their family members, are not eligible to participate in the draw.
- Draws will take place on twelve occasions, and it is possible for a single person to win it multiple times.
- The prize for the draw will be the salary payment received by the winner on their current account in the calendar month preceding the draw, in the maximum sum of 10,000 € (ten thousand).
- The Bank’s representatives will draw the prize, from 5 February 2020 to 5 January 2021 (incl.) on the 5th day of each month or the next working day, in the presence of the bank’s Compliance Officer.
- Compliance with the established terms and conditions for participating in the draw is verified and the winner of the draw is notified of having won within 3 (three) days after the draw has taken place.
- The prize will be paid out as a lump sum to the winner’s current account at LHV, within 3 (three) banking days after the winner has been contacted. The prize will not be paid out in cash.
- If, due to reasons independent of the bank, the winner of the prize cannot be contacted within 3 (three) days after the draw or the winner renounces the prize, a new draw will be held to find a new winner.
- The prize is not replaceable or exchangeable in any way and the bank shall not reimburse any expenses related to receiving the prize.
- The bank will pay any taxes related to paying out the prize.
- Each campaign participant must accept all rules established by the bank and all decisions made by the bank.
- Should circumstances of force majeure appear, the bank shall have the right to discontinue the campaign without prior notice or any consequences. If possible, the bank shall provide notice of such discontinuation through the bank’s website of lhv.ee or another information channel.
- The bank reserves the right to make any decisions regarding the promotional campaign without prior notice thereof. All complaints related to the organisation of the campaign must be presented to the bank via mail, to the address Tartu mnt 2, Tallinn.
- Additional information on the promotional campaign: 6-800-400, firstname.lastname@example.org or lhv.ee/en/income.
- The organiser of the prize draw is AS LHV Pank, address Tartu mnt 2 Tallinn, registry code 10539549, Tel.: 6-800-400, E-mail: email@example.com.
investment and trading courses
on the contract fee when concluding a leasing, private and home loan contract until the end of 2020
consumer loan without a contract fee until the end of 2020
Becoming a customer of LHV is easy