AS LHV Pank is an innovation-oriented and NASDAQ Baltic-listed bank based in Tallinn. LHV has achieved the leading NASDAQ Baltic Market Member of the Year Award during five of the past six years and we recently successfully executed the first successful IPO in Latvia since 2004 as a result of which AS Madara Cosmetics was listed on NASDAQ First North Baltic share list.
Our Institutional Markets Unit is compact and international and we are now looking for an experienced sell side Research Analyst to join other colleagues at our Tallinn office. A senior analyst title may be available depending on the candidate’s suitability/experience.
If you like to conquer new heights and are open to new challenges, then read further.
- timely and relevant insights on predominantly Baltic-based companies;
- actively marketing research product and ideas to various parties including international institutional investors;
- creating robust financial models including forecasts utilising intrinsic and comparative valuation approaces and sensitivity analysis considerations;
- assisting other team members with various projects in a capital markets environment, including IPOs and other forms of capital raisings.
We are looking for candidates with:
- at least 3-5 years of financial research experience or a related area;
- strong financial analysis, valuation and modelling skills;
- excellent written and oral communication skills;
- proficiency with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and ideally Bloomberg;
- fluent in English plus 1 Baltic language, while Russian knowledge is an advantage;
- looking to relocate or already reside in Tallinn, Estonia.
What we offer:
- hands on experience with major Baltic companies and institutional investors;
- challenging and dynamic international environment with English as a working language in the Unit;
- competitive remuneration;
- work with top specialists in their respective fields and supportive colleagues;
- a place where you can feel the impact of your decisions;
- wide range of corporate, sport and culture events.
Working at LHV is right for you if you like to take the initiative, are goal oriented, a fast learner and want to contribute to the development of a growing organisation both as a team member and an extraordinary individual.
We are looking for you, if you are willing to move at our pace and are passionate when it comes to your work and further developing the Baltic capital markets. Suits and ties are optional, while commercial-thinking and focus are not.
Sounds like you? Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by December 31, 2017.
LHV software development team is looking for engaged and experienced software engineer who likes to conquer new heights and is not afraid of new challenges. Your role is to design and assure sustainability of the system architecture as a system owner and a tech lead. Our team is taking care of acquiring, e-commerce and bank API related products, where good SOA principles and excellent performance are invaluable. Our agile and autonomous development teams are taking full responsibility for their own business services. By using latest technologies we strive to build first class products on the market, because we don't like using poorly built products ourselves.
Suits and ties are optional, cleverness and commitment not.
We are offering:
- full stack development opportunities while the specialization is encouraged;
- agile product management which is not just a buzzword;
- personal development from internal mentoring to external trainings;
- financial insights you cannot learn in school;
- innovation oriented and open management;
- office in Tallinn city center.
- 5+ years of experience as a Java developer of business critical solutions;
- very good understanding of (relational) databases;
- experience with API design and service oriented architecture is a bonus;
- orientation to quality and outcome;
- you are a team player.
We are offering you the opportunity to work in a rapidly developing company, in which you can feel the impact of your decisions and work alongside the best specialists in their respective fields. We have clear goals and a contemporary working environment. Our team is characterized by innovation, supportive and productive teamwork, taking care of business simply and quickly, and an active social life. LHV is titled as Dream Employer 2015.
Come and contribute to the success story of an Estonian bank!
Please send your CV with few words about your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional info call +372 684 6137.
Working at LHV is right for you if you like to take the initiative, are goal oriented and a fast learner, and want to contribute to the development of a growing organisation both as a team member and an extraordinary individual. We are looking for you, if you are willing to move at our pace and are passionate when it comes to your work.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a rapidly developing domestic enterprise, where you can feel the impact of your decisions and work with the top specialists in their respective fields.
If you do not find a suitable job offer from our web page, pleases mail your CV to the address email@example.com and we might contact you ourselves.