Using the LHV Youth Card you can pay by swiping, get discounts from our partners and win pocket money
- Free bank card
- Enjoy discounts
- Pay with the card and win up to 150 €
- Your purchases are insured
- Pick your colour
You can order the Youth Card if you are 25 years old or younger.
The Youth Card is all-powerful
Bank card without service fees
You can use the Youth Card to pay in Estonia, abroad and on the internet. Get your bank card conveniently delivered to your home. The account number associated with the card can be found on the back of the card. European payments are free in LHV – there are no service fees for transfers.
Purchase insurance protects all durable goods that are paid with the Youth Card for a period of 180 days after the date of purchase.
Withdrawing cash is free of charge from LHV ATM’s. Cash is withdrawn from the ATM’s of other banks in Estonia and Europe for only 1 €.
Apple Pay is a simple, secure and private method for making purchases in stores, apps and online.
Discounts with the Youth Card
Score a hundred
Make payments with your LHV Youth Card and you can win 100 euros to your bank account and 50 euros to your Growth Account.
We know that for a young person every euro counts, especially considering that time is of the essence when growing larger sums of money. The money that you save and start growing today may help you fulfil your dreams and score high in the future. That’s why the Youth Bank fully supports the efforts of future founders, with a monthly prize draw of up to 150 euros pocket money for one Youth Card holder.Terms and conditions of the draw
If you make 15 or more payments with your Youth Card per month, you will be entered into the draw with a chance to win:
100 € straight to your current account
An additional prize of 50 € to your Growth Account if you have activated the micro-investment option
Pocket money winner in May is
Price List and Terms and Conditions
|Issuing, renewal, closing|
Free of charge
Free of charge at LHV ATMs
|Information request from an ATM|
Purchase Insurance is offered by If P&C Insurance AS. The policyholder is LHV Pank AS. Review the terms and conditions of insurance, along with the limitations and exemptions, and ask for advice from our specialist.
The purchase insurance included with the Youth Card covers all purchases of durable goods made with your Youth Card for a period of 180 days after the purchase. The insurance cover helps in different instances, if the object is broken, has been destroyed or stolen. Read more about the Terms and Conditions of Insurance. Purchase Insurance is offered by If Kindlustus.
In the case of purchase insurance a maximum insured amount is specified for each insured object, insured event and calendar year.
- Minimum purchase value 100 €
- Maximum purchase value and indemnity for a single claim 5000 €
- Maximum compensation per insured event of electronic equipment is 300 €
- Maximum compensation per year for a single card holder 10,000 €
- Validity 180 days
- Deductible 30 €
What should I do in the case of a loss event?
In the case of a loss event, please complete the If Insurance property damage form. Make sure to write LHV in the form’s insurance policy field.
Documents, which are required for completing the form:
- sales receipt for the object and the card payment receipt
- if the item in question can be repaired, then the repair estimate issued by the repair shop
- if the incident involves a break-in or theft, then a police certificate must be submitted
- The “Sajaga edasi” (“Full on with a hundred”) campaign (hereinafter the campaign) is organised by AS LHV Pank (hereinafter the organiser), located at Tartu mnt 2, Tallinn, registry code: 10539549, telephone: 6 800 400, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The campaign will be held between 1 January and 31 December 2020.
- All LHV Youth Card users who are up to 25 years old and have made at least 15 card payments with the LHV Youth Card during the calendar month preceding the prize draw day may participate in the campaign.
- No registration is required in order to participate in the campaign, but the participant must accept the terms and conditions, including giving consent to the disclosure of his or her name on the lhv.ee website, LHV’s online magazine Investeeri, as well as in the e-mail and social media channels of LHV’s client communication, if he or she proves to be the winner.
- Employees of AS LHV Pank and its group companies AS LHV Group, AS LHV Varahaldus and AS LHV Finance and their family members shall not be eligible to participate in the campaign.
- The prize draw is carried out on 12 occasions. The same person may prove to be the winner on multiple occasions.
- The campaign prize is 100 euros, and is transferred by the organiser to the winner’s current account in LHV Bank.
- If the winner has activated the micro-investment option, he or she will gain an additional prize of 50 euros, which will be transferred by the organiser to his or her Growth Account. If the winner is a minor who has activated the micro-investment option, the additional prize of 50 euros will be transferred to the parent’s current account in LHV Bank.
- The bank shall not issue the prize in cash.
- The organiser shall raffle the prizes from 5 January 2020 (included) onwards, on the 5th day of the month or the following banking day, in the presence of LHV Bank’s compliance officer.
- The organiser shall inspect compliance with the campaign terms and conditions, and notify the winner within three working days after the monthly prize draw.
- The campaign participant shall be responsible for the correctness of the e-mail address and telephone number submitted to the organiser in his or her customer data. The prize shall be paid out within three banking days after the winner has been contacted.
- Any taxes on the disbursement of the prize shall be borne by the organiser.
- The campaign participant shall adhere to the rules established and decisions made by the organiser with regard to the campaign.
- In the event of force majeure circumstances, the organiser shall have the right to suspend the campaign without any advance notification or consequences. The organiser shall notify participants of such a suspension via the lhv.ee website or other channel.
- The organiser shall have the right to make any decisions regarding the campaign without giving any advance notification thereof.
- Any complaints with regard to the campaign shall be submitted to the organiser’s postal address at Tartu mnt 2, Tallinn 10145.
- Additional information on the campaign is available by phoning 6 800 400, e-mailing email@example.com and on lhv.ee/noor.
Documents and additional information
Winners of the 50 euro Sportland giftcard
Liisa Kai Siimut
Karl Robert Arulaan
Taavi Christopher Tuisk
Georg Madis Puhm
Pille Riin Kuningas
Winners of the 25 euro Partner e-giftcard
Andreas Ayrton Luhala
Oliver Harris Hütt
Karl Joosep Mardisoo
Winners of the 2x10 euro Apollo Cinema tickets
Jan Erik Soosaar
Iris Ingelbert Sargla
Cardo Erasmus Kakk
Raoul Ashley Fernandes
Samantha Aleksandra Žurkin
Taiko Tõnno Kont
Katriin Ailen Takk
Linda Mariette Joost
Hans Erik Atonen