The Card User shall:
- use the Card according to the Agreement and make every effort to protect the Card from mechanical damage, high temperature, influence of electromagnetic field, copying, amending, etc.;
- not give the Card to any third party/parties, except for the receiver of payment during the time of performing the Operations;
- use the card only in a Terminal signified with the MasterCard logo and follow when performing the Operations the instructions given by the Terminal or written on the Terminal. The Bank shall not be responsible for any damage that has occurred due to the infringement of this Article of the Agreement;
- not use the Card for illegal purposes, including for buying such goods and services that are forbidden by valid legal acts;
- notify the Bank immediately of any errors or disruptions obstructing performing of the Operations;
- fulfil other obligations arising from the Agreement and the Law of Obligations Act.
In order to ensure the security of performing the Operations, the Card User shall periodically change the Security Elements of the Card, if the Bank has established the relevant procedures and periods.
The Customer and/or the Card User shall ensure that no person who is not entitled to use the Card would get to know or obtain the Card and/or the Security Elements of the Card. The Card User shall make all efforts in order to maintain the Card and/or the Security Elements of the Card protected, incl. to remember the Security Elements, not to save the Security Elements on any data carrier and keep the Security Elements with such care that would not enable their use by any third Parties (incl. to destroy the paper containing the Security Elements immediately after remembering the Security Elements).
If the Card has been used in an unauthorised or incorrect manner or if the Card and/or the Security Elements have been lost or stolen or the Security Elements have become or may have become known to a third party who shall not be entitled to use them, the Card User or the Customer shall immediately notify the Bank thereof over the phone whose number and answering times have been published at the website of the Bank.
Upon receipt of the information indicated in Article 4.4 the Bank shall make all efforts in order to stop further use of the Card (incl. close the Card).
The Bank and/or the person servicing the Card shall be entitled to refuse to perform the Operation and/or to confiscate the Card if the Card and/or the Security Elements of the Card have been used incorrectly or if the Bank and/or the person servicing the Card have a suspicion with regard to the identity of the Card User.