A Card User shall:
- use the Card in accordance with the Agreement and make every effort toprotect the Card from mechanical damage, high temperatures,electromagnetic fields, reproduction, alteration, etc.;
- not to allow third party/parties to use the Card, except for the receiver of thepayment during the performance of the Operation;
- use the Card only in Terminals bearing the MasterCard logo and follow the instructions given by or written on the Terminal, when performing the Operations. The Bank shall not be held liable for any damage caused by the breach of this clause of the Agreement;
- not to use the Card for illegal activity, including for purchasing goods and services prohibited by valid legal acts;
- immediately notify the Bank of any errors or failures obstructing the performance of Operations;
- fulfil other obligations arising from the Agreement and the Law of Obligations Act.
To guarantee the security of the performance of Operations, a Card User shall periodically change the Security Elements of the Card, if the Bank has established the relevant procedures and periods, and the means to do so.
The Customer or Card User is obliged to ensure that persons not authorised to use the Card have no access to the Card or the Security Elements of the Card. A Card User shall make every effort to safeguard the Card or the Security Elements of the Card, including to memorize the Security Elements, not to save the Security Elements on any data carrier and to safeguard the Security Elements in such a way as to rule out their use by third Parties (including to destroy the hard copy of the Security Elements immediately after memorizing the Security Elements).
If the Card has been used by unauthorised parties or in an inappropriate manner, or if the Card or the Security Elements have been lost or stolen or the Security Elements have been or are in danger of being disclosed to unauthorised third parties, the Card User or the Customer shall immediately notify the Bank thereof at the time and telephone number specified by the Bank on its website.
Upon receipt of the information specified in clause 4.4, the Bank shall make every effort to prevent further use of the Card (including to close the Card).
The Bank or a person serving the Card shall be entitled to refuse to perform the Operation or to confiscate the Card, if the Card or the Security Elements of the Card have been used inappropriately or if the Bank or the person serving the Card has suspicions with regard to the identity of the Card User.