The following conditions shall be met prior to the conclusion of the Agreement:
- The Seller has concluded an agreement with the Operator and the Operator forwards the Seller's e-invoices bearing the Service ID to the Bank under the agreement concluded between the Operator and the Seller.
- The Customer has submitted an application to the Seller, Operator or Bank in order for the e-invoice with the designated Service ID to be delivered to the Bank.
- A bilateral agreement has been concluded between the Operator (or Seller) and the Bank, under which the Seller's e-invoice bearing the specific Service ID is forwarded to the Bank.
By entering into the Agreement, the Customer shall give the Bank the order to pay, on behalf of the Customer, the amount indicated on the Seller's e-invoice which bears the specific Service ID and has been submitted to the Bank during the validity of the Agreement, at the time specified by the Customer (hereinafter the Payment Date), in view of the Standing Order Limit and other terms and conditions of the Agreement. With the conclusion of the Agreement, any standing orders executed on the basis of the Agreement shall be considered as authorised in the meaning of the Law of Obligations Act.
The Customer shall specify the Payment Date in the Agreement as follows:
- Where the Customer designates the day of presentation of the einvoice as the Payment Date, the Bank shall pay the e-invoice as soon as possible after the receipt of the e-invoice.
- Where the Customer designates the Payment Due Date as the Payment Date, the Bank shall pay the e-invoice on the Payment Dye Date.
- Where the Customer chooses, amongst the options provided by the Seller, another date as the Payment Date, the Bank shall pay the e-invoice on the date designated by the Customer.
The Customer may designate a calendar-month-based Standing Order Limit in the Agreement, establishing the maximum amount within which 1. Bank shall have the right to pay e-invoices.
The Customer shall pay the Bank a service fee for the standing order in accordance with the Bank's price list.
The Customer shall have the right to examine the e-invoice for a period of at least twelve (12) months after submission of the einvoice to the Bank.