27. January 2020
Clients are now able to use the ATMs of LHV’s and Luminor’s joint network in Elva, Otepää, Jõgeva, Kärdla, and at the Tikupoiss Cafe, in Imavere.
There are still 125 ATMs in the joint network, but expanding the network into new locations was made possible by reviewing the existing network and relocating some ATMs. Namely, expanding the joint network half a year ago created a situation where some locations had several ATMs situated close to each other, but there were still county centres without an ATM.
‘These changes mean that we were able to improve the availability of cash services for LHV clients in many places. Clients now have the opportunity to take advantage of free of charge cash withdrawals in Valga, Jõgeva, and Hiiu Counties, with the opportunity soon extending to Põlva County, where there were previously no ATMs’, said Indrek Kaljumäe, Card Payment Product Manager at LHV. ‘Even though most financial matters can now be handled electronically, such as through the Mobile App or by paying with a bank card, cash is still necessary for people and businesses in certain instances. We will be completing our network optimisation works in the first week of February’, Kaljumäe added.
There are a total of 125 ATMs in the joint ATM network of LHV and Luminor covering Estonia.
- In Elva, near the Maxima supermarket, there is an ATM enabling cash withdrawal that is accessible around the clock.
- In Otepää, near the Maxima supermarket, there is an ATM enabling cash withdrawal that is accessible around the clock.
- In Jõgeva, near the Rimi supermarket, there is an ATM enabling cash withdrawal that is accessible around the clock.
- In Kärdla, Hiiumaa, the ATM is located in the Selver supermarket and enables both cash withdrawals and deposits. The ATM is accessible during the opening hours of the store.
- In Imavere, the ATM is located in the Tikupoiss Cafe rest area, next to the Tallinn-Tartu Highway; it is accessible around the clock and enables cash withdrawals.
- In addition to cash withdrawal, the Haapsalu Kaubamaja department store ATM can now be used for depositing cash as well.
- In the first week of February, an ATM enabling cash withdrawals will be added to the Selver supermarket, in Põlva. It will be accessible around the clock.
Information about the ATMs that are ready for use by LHV Pank’s clients is available on the LHV home page and via the mobile app. See more
LHV Group is the largest domestic financial group and capital provider in Estonia. LHV Group's key subsidiaries are LHV Pank and LHV Varahaldus. LHV employs over 430 people. LHV’s banking services are used by nearly 202,000 clients, and pension funds managed by LHV have nearly 177,000 active clients.All news