Depositing money at LHV Pank is a wise choice
- Always the best interest rates
- You can choose when to receive the interest income: at the beginning of the deposit period, each month or at the end of the deposit period.
- The deposited funds are paid to your account automatically on the morning of the last day of the deposit agreement.
Calculate, how much interest will you accumulate
The calculation is preliminary and only an estimate. The precise sum depends on the terms and conditions of the deposit agreement.
Opening a deposit is simple
Transfer the amount you want to deposit to your bank account.
Select “Open a deposit” in the Internet Bank and select a term for your deposit.
|Interest payment||Amount||Period||Interest rate|
|At the end of the deposit period||€500–100,000*|
|Monthly interest payment||With monthly interest payments, the interest rates are 0.05% lower|
|With the interest payment set at the beginning of the deposit period||the interest rates are 0.10% lower|
* In case of a bigger deposit, ask for additional details from customer support at 6 800 400. The interest rates provided in the table apply for a year. Interest shall be calculated on the basis of the actual number of days in a month and a 360-day year.
Comparison with the bigger banks
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need in order to deposit money at LHV Pank?
- When is the money released at the end of the deposit period and when is it paid top the account?
- Is it possible to end the deposit before the fixed term and how long will it be until I can use the money again?