Take control of your future. Download Estonia’s only pension app and find out how much pension you will receive in the future.
We will be holding a draw between downloaders for an iPhone 11, on 5th of August.
My Pension is Estonia’s only pension app where you can:
- Forecast your pension disbursement based on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd pillars. Make the forecast even more accurate under “My Data”. For example, the number of children, the sum of insurance units and seniority in public service all impact the amount of the 1st pillar pay out.
- Compare all 2nd and 3rd pillar funds operating in Estonia.
- Manage the assets collected for your pension easily, clearly and conveniently.
Participating in the draw is simple
A prerequisite for participating in the draw
is your consent to the use of your data. You can consent as follows: My Data -> Notifications -> E-Mail -> Participate in campaigns.
Fund performance in previous periods does not constitute a promise or indication of the yield of subsequent periods. The geometric average annual return for the last 2, 3 and 5 calendar years of the pension funds are available here.
Why save at LHV?
The second pension pillar was launched in Estonia in 2002. LHV has shown the best rate of return among pension funds that started at this time. Also, we are the number 1 grower of pensions in Estonia in the past 10 and 15 years. ¹
The assets of LHV pension clients were better protected during the last economic crisis in 2008-2010, and we’ll do everything to make sure that today’s economic downfall has as little effect as possible on savings.
We aim for the greatest possible long-term rate of return. A high long-term rate of return, however, can only be achieved if big losses can be avoided.
Over recent years, we have increased investments in alternative asset classes such as real estate, forest, loans issued to local companies and private capital funds. We see great potential in the local commercial property market, where the rates for rental income exceed the interest rates for bonds and bank deposits several times. We compete with international banks as well as banks operating in Estonia to finance companies with ambitions for growth, and local governments.
The total volume of investments associated with Estonia is nearly EUR 417 million, meaning that every third euro of the assets within LHV’s pension funds participates in growing Estonia’s economy. ²
We know our country and entrepreneurs, which makes us better at assessing the local risks and opportunities. Operating on the domestic market has its advantages. We try to find companies and areas where the long-term investment of pension funds could promote new development and thereby earn our pension fund customers higher than average income.
LHV is the only bank offering a hybrid fund in Estonia, the investment strategy of which is distinguished by a green approach. LHV Pension Fund Green is the most recent fund of LHV and the only so-called hybrid fund in Estonia. The fund's assets are invested in accordance with the principle that investments must be responsible, environmentally friendly, green, ethical, sustainable, anti-climate change, resource-efficient or have a lower greenhouse gas footprint than other investment opportunities.
Ask for advice or give feedback
Sign up for a consultation
PARTICIPATING IN THE CAMPAIGN
- The campaign ‘Download LHV’s Pension App and win an iPhone 11’ (hereinafter: Campaign) is organized by AS LHV Varahaldus, address Tartu mnt 2 Tallinn, registry code 10572453. The campaign will last from 8 July –5 August 2020.
- All private individuals with a pension account who have downloaded the pension app LHV My Pension, and have agreed to use their data for the purposes of the draw (“My Data” > “Notifications” > “E-Mail” > “Participate in Campaigns”) and have agreed to the campaign terms and conditions will participate in the campaign.
- If a participant has deleted the pension app My Pension from their smart device before the day of the draw, he or she will not participate in the draw.
- Campaign prizes are two iPhone 11 128GB mobile telephones, each with a market value of around €900. Each winner will receive one prize. Additional information about the prize.
- AS LHV Varahaldus will draw the prizes in the presence of a Compliance Officer on 5.08.2020. Compliance with the established terms and conditions for participating in the draw is verified by AS LHV Varahaldus and the winners of the draw will be notified of having won within three business days after the draw has taken place.
- AS LHV Varahaldus will contact the winner via the contact details provided by the winner as contact details for their pension account. If the winner cannot be contacted within three business days after the prize draw or the winner waives the prize, AS LHV Varahaldus has the right to organize a new draw.
- The prize shall be handed over to the winner no later than five working days after the date of contact. The prize is not replaceable or interchangeable in any form, including payment in cash. The costs of awarding and/or sending the prize within Estonia are paid by AS LHV Varahaldus.
- By participating in the campaign, the participant authorises AS LHV Varahaldus to disclose its name as the winner on the lhv.ee website, LHV social media and e-mails that are part of customer communication.
- Neither employees of AS LHV Varahaldus nor the employees of the companies belonging to the same group (AS LHV Group, AS LHV Pank and AS LHV Finance) may participate in the draw.
- AS LHV Varahaldus has the right to end the campaign or amend the terms and conditions thereof prior to the end of the campaign via a notification published on their website.
- Additional information about the campaign can be found on the phone 680-0400, at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and on their homepage.
- Procedures and terms for dealing with complaints.