Minu Pension is Estonia’s only pension app where you can:
- Forecast your pension disbursement based on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd pillars. Make the forecast even more accurate under “My Data”. For example, the number of children, the sum of insurance units and seniority in public service all impact the amount of the 1st pillar pay out.
- Compare all 2nd and 3rd pillar funds operating in Estonia.
- Manage the assets collected for your pension easily, clearly and conveniently.
Participating in the draw is simple
A prerequisite for participating in the draw
is your consent to the use of your data. You can consent as follows: My Data -> Notifications -> E-Mail -> Participate in campaigns.
What should you know about LHV Pension Funds?
LHV Pension Funds have a strong long-term rate of return.
LHV Pension Funds invest in the Estonian economy.
Decisions about LHV Pension Funds are made in Estonia.
Ask for advice or give feedback
Sign up for a consultation
PARTICIPATING IN THE CAMPAIGN
- The campaign ‘Download LHV’s Pension App and win an iPhone 11’ (hereinafter: Campaign) is organized by AS LHV Varahaldus, address Tartu mnt 2 Tallinn, registry code 10572453. The campaign will last from 28 October 2019 – 16 December 2019.
- All private individuals with a pension account who have downloaded the pension app LHV Minu Pension, and have agreed to use their data for the purposes of the draw (“My Data” -> “Notifications” -> “E-Mail” -> “Participate in Campaigns”) and have agreed to the campaign terms and conditions will participate in the campaign.
- If a participant has deleted the pension app Minu Pension from their smart device before the day of the draw, he or she will not participate in the draw.
- Campaign prizes are two iPhone 11 128GB mobile telephones, each with a market value of around 900 €. Drawing will take place on 16 December. Each winner will receive one prize. Additional information about the prize.
- AS LHV Varahaldus will draw the prizes in the presence of a Compliance Officer on 16.12.2019. Compliance with the established terms and conditions for participating in the draw is verified by AS LHV Varahaldus and the winners of the draw will be notified of having won within three business days after the draw has taken place.
- AS LHV Varahaldus will contact the winner via the contact details provided by the winner as contact details for their pension account. If the winner cannot be contacted within three business days after the prize draw or the winner waives the prize, AS LHV Varahaldus has the right to organize a new draw.
- The prize shall be handed over to the winner no later than five working days after the date of contact. The prize is not replaceable or interchangeable in any form, including payment in cash. The costs of awarding and/or sending the prize within Estonia are paid by AS LHV Varahaldus.
- By participating in the campaign, the participant authorises AS LHV Varahaldus to disclose its name as the winner on the lhv.ee website, LHV social media and e-mails that are part of customer communication.
- Neither employees of AS LHV Varahaldus nor the employees of the companies belonging to the same group (AS LHV Group, AS LHV Pank and AS LHV Finance) may participate in the draw.
- AS LHV Varahaldus has the right to end the campaign or amend the terms and conditions thereof prior to the end of the campaign via a notification published on their website.
- Additional information about the campaign can be found on the phone 680-0400, at the e-mail address email@example.com and on their homepage.
- Procedures and terms for dealing with complaints.