Laadi LHV mobiilipanga rakendus telefoni, et saaksid
oma rahaasjadele ligi igal pool ja igal ajal
Mida saan mobiilipangas teha?
Terms and Conditions of the “Win and Travel” Promotion
- The “Win and Travel” Promotion of AS LHV Pank (hereinafter: Promotion Organiser) is a promotion (hereinafter: Promotion) occurring in collaboration with AS Lux Express Estonia, from 1 November 2016 to 28 February 2017.
- The Promotion Organiser has established the procedure for the Promotion with these Terms and Conditions. All of the Promotion Organiser’s decisions concerning the Promotion are final and binding for all those participating in the Promotion.
- All clients of LHV who are private individuals, except for the employees of companies in the same group as LHV Pank – AS LHV Group, AS LHV Varahaldus and AS LHV Finance – or family members thereof, may participate in the Promotion.
- Someone participating in the Promotion does not need to register beforehand; however, they must accept the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The prize pool of the Promotion shall include 500 (five hundred) free Lux Express roundtrip tickets.
- In order to be able to participate in the Promotion, 5 (five) intra-bank or European payments into separate accounts have to be effected. Payments shall be made from 00:00:00 hours on 1 November 2016 to 23:59:59 hours on 30 November 2016. Payments into the payer’s other accounts at LHV Pank or automatic payments (standing payment orders or e-invoices) shall not count.
- The first 500 (five hundred) persons who have effected payments according to the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion shall receive, at the e-mail addresses provided to LHV Pank in their contact details, individual codes that may be formalised as free coach tickets at the website of Lux Express Estonia at luxexpress.eu.
- The code may be used to redeem a ticket until 31 December 2016 (inclusive). Departure must take place by 28 February 2017 (inclusive).
- The code may be used for a limited choice of economy class departures in either direction on the following routes:
- The Promotion Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage potentially incurred by the winners of prizes due to their use of the prizes; nor shall it be liable for any loss or damage potentially incurred by any third parties due to the use of prizes.
- The prizes shall not be replaced by the Promotion Organiser with other types of prizes at the request of those participating in the Promotion; nor shall those participating in the Promotion be provided with compensation in cash for the cost of the prizes.
- The Promotion Organiser shall pay all the national taxes on the prizes.
- The Promotion Organiser shall not be liable if someone participating in the Promotion is excluded from the issuing of prizes because they ignore the rules of the Promotion, provide the Promotion Organiser with incorrect or inaccurate information or in the event of any other failures beyond the control of the Promotion Organiser (the Promotion Organiser is unable to contact the winner using the contact details provided by the winner).
- The Promotion Organiser shall be entitled to unilaterally terminate the Promotion or the issuing of prizes if there become apparent circumstances related to force majeure or a material breach or misuse of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion, by providing notification about it on its website atwww.lhv.ee/mobiil.
- Any complaints in relation to the Promotion shall be sent in writing to the Promotion Organiser’s address at AS LHV Pank, Tartu mnt 2, 10145 Tallinn (Attn: Win and Travel).
- Further information on the Promotion is available online atwww.lhv.ee/mobiil.
- The Promotion Organiser shall be entitled to unilaterally modify or amend these Terms and Conditions of the Promotion, by providing notification about it on its website atwww.lhv.ee/mobiil.
- By participating in the Promotion, those participating in the Promotion shall confer on the Promotion Organiser the right to process their personal data for the achievement of the objectives of the Promotion, including contacting them. The Promotion Organiser shall not use the personal data of those participating in the Promotion for any other purposes or pass them on to any third parties.
- In any matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the legislation applicable in the Republic of Estonia shall be followed.