LHV hire-purchase is affordable
- You will receive a response to your application within a few minutes
- Credit amount from 50 € to 10 000 €
- Down-payment from 0 euros
- Monthly instalment from 1 euro
- There is no monthly administration fee
- Premature payment free of charge
- Check out the spring campaign
You do not need to have an account with LHV to apply for a Consumer Loan.
Using renewable energy sources is a certain investment into the future.
Solar panels for generating energy and use of ground-loop heating to heat homes and household water is a smart choice. Instead of a vehicle that runs on fossil fuels, favour electric one- or two-wheeled vehicles.
We want to make it easier for you to make energy efficient choices.
- The interest rate on this financing is 9.9% of the balance when you buy energy efficient equipment from selected partners
- Our partners: Bestair, NordicKliima, Electra, Voltride, AIT-Nord, Mugavküte, Aksum Grupp, Samtec, Viru Kliima, Energiapartner, Soojuskeskus, Kliima Express, Maasoojus.ee, Maaküte, Prokliima, EnergiaStuudio, Kliima Center, Energogen, KKM Solar and TOP SOOJUSPUMBAD.
Calculate the monthly instalment
The results are estimated and may differ from the terms and conditions offered to you.
After submitting the application, it will take us a few moments to calculate the hire-purchase limit that will be available to you for the next 90 days.
Select place of purchase and product/service
View the vendors and best offers.
You can conclude one or, if you wish, also several hire-purchase contracts.
Conclude the agreement
Let the vendor know that you want to use LHV hire-purchase for a product or a service and sign the agreement at the vendor’s location.
Terms and conditions
50 € to 10 000 €
From 15.9% per year on the outstanding loan balance. LHV calculates the interest on the outstanding loan balance, not the whole loan sum. This means that the interest payments will decrease monthly as your loan balance decreases.
From 9.90 €
|Length of the agreement|
3 months to 4 years
|Amendment of agreement|
If you need to, you can return the credit amount prematurely, take a grace period, or change the date or amount of the monthly payment. The fee for amending an agreement is 10 €. The premature payment of the whole credit sum is free of charge for a private person. Please let us know if you want to amend your agreement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|The premature payment|
The premature payment of the whole credit sum is free of charge.
Monthly payments are to be paid to the account EE707700771001062897; with the recipient being AS LHV Finance reference number: your agreement number.
The hire-purchase service is offered by AS LHV Finance. Review the terms and conditions at the vendor or the address lhv.ee/en/hire-purchase and consult our expert. The monthly hire-purchase payment is 37,91 € and the annual percentage rate of charge is 25,59% on the following sample terms and conditions: cost of the product/service 700 €, down-payment 0%, credit amount 700 €, annual interest rate of 19,9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), contract fee 19,9 €, hire-purchase period of 23 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 871,93 € and the total sum of monthly payments being 871,93 €.
Loan insurance is offered by AS LHV Kindlustus. Review the terms and conditions of insurance, along with the limitations and exemptions, and consult our expert. The monthly hire-purchase payment with insurance is 40,86 € and the annual percentage rate of charge is 36,28% on the following sample terms and conditions: cost of the product/service 700 €, down-payment 0%, credit amount 700 €, annual interest rate of 19,9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), monthly fee of 2,95 €, contract fee 19,90 €, hire-purchase period of 23 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 939,78 € and the total sum of monthly payments being 939,78 €.
You can make your hire-purchase more secure by adding insurance to your contract. Loan insurance ensures that you will not find yourself in trouble with hire-purchase instalments in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Read the terms and conditions of loan insurance.
- becoming unemployed for reasons beyond the insured person’s control;
- temporary incapacity for work, i.e., a certificate of incapacity for work valid for over 30 days;
- permanent incapacity for work, i.e., a certificate of incapacity for work valid for over 30 days;
- death, i.e., any loan liability does not have to be met by your successors.
In case of an insured event, notify client support at LHV Finance as soon as possible. Client support will notify the loss adjuster, who will contact you with further instructions.
In the case of a contract with insurance, an additional monthly fee will be added, which is 8% of your hire-purchase instalment (principal + interest). For example, if you take out a hire-purchase in the amount of EUR 500 for two years, only about EUR 2 will be added to your monthly instalment.
Best LHV hire-purchase offers
At the Veloteek bicycle shop, a range of products from children’s bicycles to pro bicycles await you. Riding gear, clothes and bicycle parts are also sold here. In addition, you can pay using hire-purchase, and the interest for 6 months is 0%.
The campaign is valid until 31.05.2021.
A luxurious massage into every day – you can find the largest selection of high-quality massage chairs and equipment at the Borealis e-store. You can also pay using hire-purchase, and the interest for 12 months is 0%.
The campaign is valid until 31.05.2021.
The selection at Eesti Aiad includes perimeter fences and fence construction. Also offered is the construction of gate automation. You can spread out the cost by conveniently paying for your purchase in instalments. There is no contract fee and the interest is 9.9%.
The campaign is valid until 30.06.2021.
In addition to furniture, Home4you’s selection includes a wide range of furnishing elements and everything else that helps make homes, summer houses, yards and offices individual. You can disperse the expenditure by using hire-purchase – the interest for 12 months is 0%.
The campaign is valid until 31.12.2021.
If you cannot find a suitable choice in the list, please recommend a new cooperation to us.
Thank you! We will send you information about your submission if you entered your e-mail.
Become a partner
AS LHV Finance is a company of LHV Group which offers a hire-purchase service. Our aim is to provide hire-purchase quickly and conveniently, so that you can focus on your business. Whether you sell products or services, see the client in person or meet them virtually online, LHV hire-purchase offers a convenient technical solution and an answer to your application in matter of minutes.
- Add LHV hire-purchase link to the web page of your online store and you will no longer have to draft your clients’ hire-purchase applications and agreements manually. The client can do everything online and you will save your valuable time.
- We will calculate the hire-purchase limit available to the client for a period of three months—this helps to increase the number of purchases of a single client in your online store. With the hire-purchase link, your client can make the payment quickly and conveniently, which means more successful purchases for your online store.
Call 699 9111 Mon-Fri 9–17 or write to email@example.com
Documents and additional information
- Hire-purchase price list
- Application for the amendment of an agreement
- Application for the withdrawal from an agreement
- General terms and conditions of the Hire-purchase
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until March 31, 2021)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until May 20, 2020)
Frequently asked questions
- What should I do, if I want to use the hire-purchase option for buying goods or services?
- In what case do I have to submit my account statement and how?
- How can I conclude an LHV hire-purchase contract?
- I would like my monthly hire-purchase instalment to be debited to my bank account automatically. What do I have to do for this?