Trust is very important in business. Sometimes you may need an additional guarantee. We can help you and offer you a bank guarantee whenever you find yourself in such a situation.
It is our irrevocable obligation to pay the guarantee recipient an amount that does not exceed the amount set out in the letter of guarantee immediately after we receive a written claim.
There are different transactions and companies, which means that different guarantees are needed. We offer several types of letters of guarantee so you can choose the one that is the most suitable for you:
- Payment guarantee – we guarantee the performance of the guarantee applicant’s obligations to the guarantee recipient which arise from the contract entered into by them. We do not interfere with the course of payments for as long as payment deadlines are duly adhered to;
- Tender guarantee – our obligation is to compensate the guarantee recipient for the damage caused by the guarantee applicant if the latter agrees with the guarantee recipient’s tender and submits a tender guarantee, but later on refuses to sign the contract, abandons the tender or fails to submit the performance guarantee required under the contract;
- Advance payment guarantee – a guarantee for the purchaser or the guarantee recipient for cases where the guarantee applicant fails to adhere to the delivery deadlines specified in the contract or is unable to deliver the required goods. In such cases, the guarantee recipient can claim from the bank the amount they have paid the guarantee applicant in advance;
- Performance guarantee – a guarantee for the purchaser or the guarantee recipient for cases where the guarantee applicant is unable to meet the terms and conditions agreed in the mutual contract by the deadline agreed in the contract. Performance guarantee is similar to advance payment guarantee. The difference is that making an advance payment to the seller is not mandatory in the event of a performance guarantee;
- Maintenance guarantee – the purchaser or guarantee recipient becomes entitled to submit a claim on the basis of this guarantee if defects are found in the purchased goods during the warranty period and the guarantee applicant refuses to eliminate them;
- Customs guarantee – guarantees the guarantee applicant’s obligations to the Tax and Customs Board;
- Rent guarantee – guarantees the guarantee applicant’s obligations to a lessor under a rent or lease contract.
Indrek Nuume 6 802 622
Arti Albert 6 802 614
Arko Kurtmann 6 802 766
Mari-Liis Stalde 6 802 706
Raido Reiska 6 802 739
Urmas Tsahkna 6 802 752
Meelis Liivak 6 802 761